Perfect Pest Control

Czar

- Hmm I will increase the speed of boat boarding, made it 3 times slower in last update

- Should I make the script immediately run to the next portal if the current target portal is destroyed?

- As for special attacks, will add an update to prevent tab switching to inventory until special energy reaches 0

- As for brawler, will add an update for brawlers to make the script either stay in combat or evade the brawlers

- Quickprayer will be fixed ASAP

- Total points will be re-added to the script

- Next update will have a system to fix the current tile destination and prevent the script from running around all over the place

Update coming up very soon ^^ biggrin.png

1. Yeah, or double click is good.

2. Yeah definitely, or at least run somewhere.

PMed you btw 

• Like 1

- Hmm I will increase the speed of boat boarding, made it 3 times slower in last update

- Should I make the script immediately run to the next portal if the current target portal is destroyed?

- As for special attacks, will add an update to prevent tab switching to inventory until special energy reaches 0

- As for brawler, will add an update for brawlers to make the script either stay in combat or evade the brawlers

- Quickprayer will be fixed ASAP

- Total points will be re-added to the script

- Next update will have a system to fix the current tile destination and prevent the script from running around all over the place

Update coming up very soon ^^ biggrin.png

Check ur pm please :D

• Like 1

I can confirm that the veteran boat works fine, thanks for the trial.

I'll keep going and see if any issues aries in the future, but for now the only suggestion I have is having multi weapon spec support. (Spec with dragon battleaxe and switch into whip, or other combinations of that idea.) 

Not sure how many other people want this feature, or how difficult it would be to implement, but that's my suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic