Czar

New update: Pest control v6

- Added a bugfix for errors

- Added a bugfix for walking to gangplank

- Added a bugfix for rewards system

- Added a bugfix for breaks

- Added Hide paint option (f3 key)

- Added an update to the performance, no more lag

update will be live within a few hours max, after this, the script will be one step closer to release biggrin.png The script works like a charm in this version ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

before suggestions: 

Break mode. I use it, I do like an hour bot 10 min break (yano w.e) but I'm not sure if it's client side but that break manager is a cunt. logs you out mid trip. (is this something you can sort?) 

suggestions: add a double click to the gangplank when you finish the round. You click once but it doesn't do anything because you're still held by the instance of leaving. Thus missing the next boat and having to wait. Literally like a 2 quick click on the gangplank then get it to check position to make sure it's inside the boat instead of entering and leaving etc.

Also maybe do a estimated points / h. I know it's hard to estimate but it can work. 

Maybe add an alch feature to it? if you miss the boat (let it alch whilst you're waiting) 

Also. with this 'beta' do I only get 24 hours ohmy.png I thought it was like a few day thing meh sad.png okay 

Ps; Pic _ I've used it more but I really thought that the script would force a screenshot on termination (maybe add this in? Khal does it)

hx0t2sH.png

Edited by Prison Break
  • Like 1

Activated trials and extended trials to 100 hours, and added a new update:

- Gangplank is now double clicked for faster entry

- Added a few new paint items

- Added alching while waiting

- Added a breaks system failsafe - if your next break is within a few minutes, the script will log out before starting a game to avoid colliding with break system

update will be live within 24 hours :D

• Like 2

@Czar - you fucking beauty biggrin.png

How about a 10000 hour trial wink.png - If I can find more things mate I'll let you know. QwPha8E.png

Also - Font has changed on 6.0? (I'm not sure)

You've also put in the type of boat that intermediate is 60 but it's 70. (just fyi)

OH BIG ONE. - Doors... the script doesn't open doors. so it will just stand at a closed door trying to attack monsters. (west door) :o

Edited by Prison Break
  • Like 1

Oops, changed the setup interface, it will say level 70 instead of 60 for the intermediate boat biggrin.png

Paint font is also fixed, should be live in newest version.

As for doors, will convert some code from my other scripts to support door handling, should be fixed in the latest version too. Llatest update will be version v8 now

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Pest Control
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Decode unlocked this topic