Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

The issue with magic imbue is that the bot idles while the magic imbue timer is running.

If you could change it so the bot doesn't idle while magic imbue is running, it should have more than enough time to do the following:

create the first batch of lava runes 

empty the rune pouches

create the second batch of lava runes

It should be able to do those 3 things during the magic imbue timer without needing to recast magic imbue (not counting the giant pouch, I am only using small, medium and large pouches)

In fact the bot sometimes does those three things (about 60% of the time it does that). But the other 40% of the time it does what I described in my last post. And as I stated, any player making lava runes knows the importance of being quick during the magic imbue time window.

Does anyone have a guide for using this as a fresh account doing rune runner? which is the best way about doing this for rune runner only?

edIT: bought the script but my worker keeps logging off once they reach to the alter (doesnt go in) or trade outside of it either. 

Edit: going to try to do the RC lvl 1 quest for worker. 

edit: requires rc lvl 1 quest, requires talisman to get in? even tho my worker has a tiara? (not that it matters since my main only has 27 spots)

Results: works smooth af. Cant wait for higher lvls. 

on a second note is it possible to run this with multiple accounts or is it going to get very suspicious running from the same IP? The setup for a runner does take awhile, questing, giving them note of runes. etc

Edit on the 4th run, it does not run to the bank properly. it keeps missing the edge of the minimap causing the bot to be stuck (clicks on the lake when doing air rune runs)
@czar

SSSS.PNG

Edited by dlaw1990

Will make some edits to the pathwalking system ASAP and a few tweaks to other mentioned areas of the script :D

Quick update, posted v94.5, not v95 just yet. I still need to add some testing and I worry it may take another day or so, so I just pushed whatever I did test to avoid the long delay for some features which are all ready.

@Czar Is Abyss crafting still broken? Last time I tried this was back in May and I just tried running in again on my new account and it either just stands in the bank for a long time until I manually click it to move to the wild to the mage and then it will act... After using a house tab and mounted glory, it just stands in the edgeville teleport spot again? Waiting to log out 

-I just tried it again by starting it with just my pouches and nothing else in my inventory, it drank a stamina potion, got ess, filled pouches, grabbed house tab, now is sitting in my bank again doing nothing... "Banking stage (i0s0) 

[INFO][Bot #1][11/07 10:04:52 PM]: "ess_count_2" changed to "3"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/07 10:04:52 PM]: "ess_count_4" changed to "6"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/07 10:04:52 PM]: "ess_count_2" changed to "3"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/07 10:04:52 PM]: "ess_count_4" changed to "6"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/07 10:04:52 PM]: error!!!!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/07 10:04:52 PM]: [NORMAL] Cycle error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
    at perfect.scripting.a.c.Aux.h(be:1345)
    at perfect.scripting.a.c.Aux.h(be:875)
    at perfect.scripting.a.c.Aux.h(be:1277)
    at perfect.scripting.a.c.Aux.h(be:565)
    at perfect.scripting.a.c.Aux.h(be:316)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.coN.h(jp:481)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.coN.F(jp:38)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.coN.h(jp:605)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.coN.h(jp:95)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.coN.h(jp:581)
    at perfect.scripting.a.d.coN.K(jp:668)
    at b.b.d.a.aUX.h(vc:187)
    at b.b.coM6.h(cd:114)
    at b.Aux.onLoop(rd:18)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(sk:36)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Xanthippie

Will check out house tab mode with abyss, I always tested with worn glory and no house tabs, will run some tests and post an update.

As for staminas, will make some further updates. I hope it wasn't an OSRS game update which is now fixed?

As for ourania, will edit some walking path nodes ASAP.

Thanks guys for the feedback, also make sure to include a screenshot of your chosen settings in the setup window, it helps to get updates out faster ^^ :D

@Czar Hey great script! I bought your script because of how good your NMZ script was. I was wondering if you could add rune pouch support maybe as an option because currently, there's 2 problems that I've been experiencing with the script.

1. When the bot empties the pouches, it repeatedly tries to empty more essence even when there's no more essence to empty out of the pouch. I'm assuming maybe this is because I don't have all the pouches maybe?

2. Because my runecrafting level is low, I don't get enough good runes (law runes mainly) to be able to teleport back to Ourania every single time, so then I'm stuck clicking teleport back despite having no runes.

• Like 1

Okay I am working on rune pouches as we speak, however I am uncertain as to if I am missing any functionality. Aside from making sure the rune pouch is always in inventory, what other features should I add to rune pouch? Do I need to make it right click and withdraw runes at X time?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO