Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Hey guys, just bought this script yesterday but after toying with it a bit I still can't get the lava runecrafting script to run correctly. I tried setting up the items in my inventory and also with nothing on/in my inventory to see if the bot would just pick all the items needed and run. Most of the time the bot just takes out a single house tab and runes and runs around not knowing to teleport using the dueling ring. Are there any guides as to how to do lava runecrafting with this script? Thanks!

Edit: It appears the script wants to use an earth talisman, is there anyway to make the bot use magic imbue instead?

Edited by undesigned

Magic imbue is supported, make sure to choose it in the method dropdown list, there are 4 options, dueling ring (imbue) is the exact name for it. :D

Mules are not supported just yet, I will consider adding them if they are worth it. Usually mules are good for gold farming e.g. fishing/woodcutting etc but I can always add it :D

Will test cosmics, make sure you are using stealth injection please, otherwise hook mirror client while logged out and it will run better. Update coming up :D

Fill pouch mode update coming up too :D

Stay tuned guys :D

Edited by Czar

@Czar Heyo XD I'm back! How's the abyss running with the script? Last time I was binge using it we talked about those problems with the script not detecting my mounted glory after a couple successful runs before killing itself. Is everything running smooth or has there been a couple issues with recent RS updates? Currently speed leveling an account again, repeating what i did last spring before I got banned from being an idiot (following a temp ban lol) so hoping to do things right this time. Glad I still have a shit ton of your scripts lmao

Edited by Xanthippie

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Magic imbue is supported, make sure to choose it in the method dropdown list, there are 4 options, dueling ring (imbue) is the exact name for it. :D

Mules are not supported just yet, I will consider adding them if they are worth it. Usually mules are good for gold farming e.g. fishing/woodcutting etc but I can always add it :D

Will test cosmics, make sure you are using stealth injection please, otherwise hook mirror client while logged out and it will run better. Update coming up :D

did u put any work on crafting cape teleport for banking for lava runes

Considering purchasing this script for my main. Runecrafting is the worts skill to level. Mines only level 55. Really concerned of the ban chance though? Would it be worth getting VIP as well so I can mirror mode? Would that reduce the chance? And maybe only bot for like 45 minutes at a time or something? It's so random. People say they have been banned for using a script for like 40 minutes. Then others have botted for 15+ hours and they're still good?

Just purchased. Only tried lava runes. Doesn't work. Stores rune pouch. Withdraws essence and fills pouches (small medium and large) withdraws more essence and tries to fill pouches again. Then just keeps trying to fill them even though they already full. Pouches are 100% fine. Used contact NPC multiple times and fixed them all up. Medium pouch is currently able to hold 6 essence. Log below.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:32:32 AM]: Pouch isnt ready! Make sure pouch isn't too much degraded!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:32:32 AM]: interacting item 2: Medium pouch
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:32:32 AM]: Pouch isnt ready! Make sure pouch isn't too much degraded!
[WARN][Bot #1][09/29 10:32:32 AM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/29 10:32:32 AM]: Script Perfect Runecrafter has exited!

Edited by whycantiregister

On 9/27/2018 at 12:21 PM, Czar said:

can you also add the Superior Garden for revitalisation pool? it would save us gold from not buying energy potions. i can lend you an account with 70 construction.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO