Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

9 minutes ago, bobbdylann said:

From experience I reccommend stripping your settings to the bare minimum. Meaning just set up the script to do the task as simple as possible. 

Another words set it up just to run lava runes with no pouches, breaks, random movements, antiban etc selected. Then if it works you know its going to be a setting that you've been selecting. 

Lava runes works as I just tried to re create what you are experiencing and it worked fine for me with simple settings. 

Yea my bad didn't realise you need earth talismans every time :L 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

From experience I reccommend stripping your settings to the bare minimum. Meaning just set up the script to do the task as simple as possible. 

Another words set it up just to run lava runes with no pouches, breaks, random movements, antiban etc selected. Then if it works you know its going to be a setting that you've been selecting. 

Lava runes works as I just tried to re create what you are experiencing and it worked fine for me with simple settings. 

i tried that it still didnt work, but i noticed that if i zoom all the way in the bot stops trying to click around to move and instad uses the mini map, which for some reason fixes the problem it has were it runs to the ruins but doesnt click on it for a good 1min, and then once it enters the ruins it runs towards the fire altar and starts still for ever. but like i siad if u zoom all the way in it fixes all that even though zooming all the way in seems like a easy way to get banned, since its not a practical way of training/getting around.

Is there any chance to get the white paint box removed from the chat box where your player name is, so i can read what im typing in chat? I like to babysit bot and shoot the shit in CC. Its kind of hard to see what im typing when i cant see the first few words due to the white box... other then that im loving the bot except had some hickups crafting fire runes at the start, but it seemed to sort itself out.

Make sure to disable spell filtering, otherwise the script may click on the wrong spell. Right click the mage tab icon and select 'Disable spell filtering'. I will make the script automatically do that in the next update.

New update is almost ready for SDN push, apologies for the delay guys, I need to make sure its 100% perfect :D

Food eating is working 100% perfectly for me, proof:

One thing I noticed, it doesn't eat all the food that you choose, I chose 2 lobsters and it only ate once. I will be adding a patch for this to eat until full hp? Can you please screenshot your exact script setup, and can you confirm if you are running fixed mode or resizable mode? The script should be run in fixed mode at all times.

eating food.gif

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO