Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 10/22/2018 at 7:28 AM, Czar said:

Yep runner mode is easy to setup, just enter the username of the master account :D Activated trials, gl guys :D

Earths and airs seem to be flawless, just finished earths at varrock east working like a charm. Testing staminas soon.

does the runner mode work for ZMI?

Alright well I feel this was terrible luck but my account got banned when I only did 20-30 minutes of abyss nature rune crafting. Literally 8-10 hours later after using it the account was banned. I believe the ban was triggered from 2 a bit alarming things I experienced when using the script. 1 was how the script rapidly clicked an obstacle, It didn't look randomly generated clicks. Looked like an auto clicker. 2 Ran into a stamina potion issue; When my the script just filled my inventory my potion effect wore off. Then the script proceeded to try to pull out stamina potions without putting something in my inventory away. It did it 5 times before I manually stopped it. I was using recommended anti-ban settings. BTW I'm not trying to sound like a dick was trying to be as detailed as possible to improve the script. Also another thing I didn't like about the obstacles was how it ran to the closest obstacle to the rune I was crafting instead of going to the nearest obstacle on teleport spawn when first entering the abyss. If you do change that make it an option or something because I feel people have mix options on that. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Abysm said:

The way it click on obstacles in abyss is really bot like, it just spam clicks

Yeah, what I felt I got banned for really. Should be made to randomize the spam clicking and to have random small mouse movements to imitate a human spam clicking. You know how you can make your mouse jitter a bit when spam clicking.

Got some nice features and updates on the way, stay tuned guys :D 

Also, for those of you mentioning the abyss obstacle spam clicking, it is randomized but you can't notice it with the human eye since the delay is in milliseconds, however on OSRS system it will appear completely randomized. Most decent rc'ers spam click the same place, in fact it is more botlike to click it in a different spot each time because no human does that. Humans choose one mouse position and keep clicking until they pass the obstacle. It's very easy to point and blame the script without regarding previous botting history and bot style. I do however need to add an update so that the script recognizes when to stop clicking the obstacle and continue toward the rifts.

That being said I have some awesome updates to add extra anti-ban in multiple areas of the script, I am continuously adding new ideas to imitate human behavior :D

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Czar said:

Got some nice features and updates on the way, stay tuned guys :D 

Also, for those of you mentioning the abyss obstacle spam clicking, it is randomized but you can't notice it with the human eye since the delay is in milliseconds, however on OSRS system it will appear completely randomized. Most decent rc'ers spam click the same place, in fact it is more botlike to click it in a different spot each time because no human does that. Humans choose one mouse position and keep clicking until they pass the obstacle. It's very easy to point and blame the script without regarding previous botting history and bot style. I do however need to add an update so that the script recognizes when to stop clicking the obstacle and continue toward the rifts.

That being said I have some awesome updates to add extra anti-ban in multiple areas of the script, I am continuously adding new ideas to imitate human behavior :D

Looking forward to this.

• Like 1

New Update (v95)
- Abyss obstacles are now recognized when the script passes them
- No longer attempts to walk to another abyss obstacle after negotiating one
- Abyss obstacles system improved
- Added option to repair pouches every X trips in abyss (randomized)
- Death runes now working (abyss)
- Added emergency teleport option at % HP
- Deathwalking added, will loot every item that isn't rune/pure essence on your last known death tile.

NOTE: I will be doing more test runs before I post this version. I haven't posted it just yet. I need to ensure everything is perfect before I push to SDN today/early tomorrow.

Activated trials good luck everyone :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Czar said:

New Update (v95)
- Abyss obstacles are now recognized when the script passes them
- No longer attempts to walk to another abyss obstacle after negotiating one
- Abyss obstacles system improved
- Added option to repair pouches every X trips in abyss (randomized)
- Death runes now working (abyss)
- Added emergency teleport option at % HP
- Deathwalking added, will loot every item that isn't rune/pure essence on your last known death tile.

NOTE: I will be doing more test runs before I post this version. I haven't posted it just yet. I need to ensure everything is perfect before I push to SDN today/early tomorrow.

Activated trials good luck everyone :D

hey homie could i have a trial of this @Czar

i usually buy your scripts after trials lmaooooo

Just bought the script and it does lava runes near perfectly. I just have one concern with the lava runecrafting, every 2-4 trips it does the following:

Enters the Fire altar and casts magic imbue

Imbues the first batch of earth runes into lava runes

Waits before emptying rune pouches

Empties rune pouches (By this time magic imbue has run out)

Tries to imbue the second batch of earth runes

Recasts magic imbue

Waits another 5-6 seconds (while hovering over magic imbue spell)

Imbues second batch of earth runes into lava runes and teleports out

As stated, this occurs every 2-4 trips like clockwork. Nobody making lava runes would go afk during the magic imbue time window like that. It is incredibly wasteful on the astral runes and very botlike.

Edit: Also while repairing pouches with npc contact it will use the spell and go through the first chat bubble then freeze up and do nothing on the screen with the option to repair pouches.

Edited by Hierarchy

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO