Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

I purchased this script to do abyss nature crafting and have a couple questions. I have 8 glories in my bank, so will it know to get a new one out? Also will it recharge them if they all are empty? Lastly, I tried it for two trips, but it doesn't take out food and even when i put food in my inventory to start it never ate, thus i escaped the second trip with 4 hp. Am I doing something wrong on that? TY and Merry Xmas

• Like 1

Hmm try assigning more memory to the client, it will run faster depending on your machine.

As for lavas and fires, make sure to zoom out the osrs camera in the rs settings tab so that more objects are in view.

As for abyss, which food did you select? I will run some tests with your setup, please confirm!

As for imbue, what is wrong and how would you like the imbue handler to change? I will add an update.

Thanks guys! :D

I selected lobsters (had 200 in the bank) and it simply filled my inventory with pure ess. I luckily checked it a few moments later to see my guy running towards the wildy with 4 hp and stopped it in time. Also was wondering on that glory question, will it take a new one out of my bank when one empties? I have 15 in there, don't know if I should get more because idk what happens when they are all empty.

• Like 1

Yep the script will withdraw a new glory (6) or (4) from bank if you no longer have charges on your currently equipped glory. As for hp, what did you set your hp eat % to? (in the script setup)

EDIT: The script doesn't support glory recharging just yet, although that is a very good idea to add to script. I will be working on recharge glory spell.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

For some reason after it teleports me to the duel arena for lava runes it just randomly sits there, then after about 30 secconds it runs towards the alter and stops again while the mouse is hovered over it. then after about another 30 secconds it goes into the altar and just proceedes to stand at the entrance of it for ever. I tried zooming out to max only way to speed up the process is to start it off or else it takes about 30 secconds breaks after teleporting and before clicking on alta. oh and it wont do anything after entering the fire altar place unless i manually click to get it close to altar.

22 hours ago, redman12 said:

For some reason after it teleports me to the duel arena for lava runes it just randomly sits there, then after about 30 secconds it runs towards the alter and stops again while the mouse is hovered over it. then after about another 30 secconds it goes into the altar and just proceedes to stand at the entrance of it for ever. I tried zooming out to max only way to speed up the process is to start it off or else it takes about 30 secconds breaks after teleporting and before clicking on alta. oh and it wont do anything after entering the fire altar place unless i manually click to get it close to altar.

Im having the same exact problem... 

i have just purchased this script to do theses runes and now its not working ?

Dunno what im doing wrong..

23 hours ago, redman12 said:

23 minutes ago, CrazyMate said:

Im having the same exact problem... 

i have just purchased this script to do theses runes and now its not working ?

Dunno what im doing wrong..

From experience I reccommend stripping your settings to the bare minimum. Meaning just set up the script to do the task as simple as possible. 

Another words set it up just to run lava runes with no pouches, breaks, random movements, antiban etc selected. Then if it works you know its going to be a setting that you've been selecting. 

Lava runes works as I just tried to re create what you are experiencing and it worked fine for me with simple settings. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO