Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

No problem. Also, the issue doesn't happen every time, it just happens from time to time, I had situations in which i had to move my character several times during an hour period and then there were times when script worked just fine with only a few exceptions during many hours of runtime. But the location in which the script stopped seemed to be the same(or close to each other) every time(I did not keep track of it and now I think it would make things a lot easier to debug). I'm sorry if my grammar is not perfect(I might have made some mistakes which I'm not aware of) but I think I pictured the situation fairly decently.

Don't use this script! Left it to do it's thing (first time) in stronghold agility course. I went away for around 2,5hrs thinking i had done well over my desired levels (30). Came back to find it just standing there right after the pipes, and agility lvl 4. So that would mean my character has been standing "afk" and logged in for over 2 hours (ban inc).

SUUURE my bad, i can't acces my remote access to the computer i was using which i normally would check every 30minutes or so when botting. 

If you say anything about a bug in the thread without using this form, it will be disregarded!

The course the bug is on: Gnome stronghold

A brief description of the bug: Stands afk after course completed.

Picture of where the bug occurs (helpful, if possible): imagine a noob standing next to the stronghold pipes without moving, that was me.

Picture of the logger when the bug occurs: damn didnt print

The obstacle before the bug: pipes

The obstacle after the bug: completed

Edited by Nice guy

Don't use this script! Left it to do it's thing (first time) in stronghold agility course. I went away for around 2,5hrs thinking i had done well over my desired levels (30). Came back to find it just standing there right after the pipes, and agility lvl 4. So that would mean my character has been standing "afk" and logged in for over 2 hours (ban inc).

SUUURE my bad, i can't acces my remote access to the computer i was using which i normally would check every 30minutes or so when botting. 

relax. a complete overhaul of the script is already underway. if you dont want to use the script, feel free not to.

No problem. Also, the issue doesn't happen every time, it just happens from time to time, I had situations in which i had to move my character several times during an hour period and then there were times when script worked just fine with only a few exceptions during many hours of runtime. But the location in which the script stopped seemed to be the same(or close to each other) every time(I did not keep track of it and now I think it would make things a lot easier to debug). I'm sorry if my grammar is not perfect(I might have made some mistakes which I'm not aware of) but I think I pictured the situation fairly decently.

If you say anything about a bug in the thread without using this form, it will be disregarded!

The course the bug is on: Gnome stronghold

A brief description of the bug: Stands afk after course completed.

Picture of where the bug occurs (helpful, if possible): imagine a noob standing next to the stronghold pipes without moving, that was me.

Picture of the logger when the bug occurs: damn didnt print

The obstacle before the bug: pipes

The obstacle after the bug: completed

I sent the total reworking of the script just a few minutes ago. It should be on the SDN in the next couple days, depending on when the devs get to it. Pollniveach has been temporarily removed because I don't currently have an account to test it with on the new system. Enjoy the newly functioning system :) (see update logs)

Thanks for the reply, no need to be hostile :p

Ima yolo it and try to get 75 agility, Ill let you know how it goes biggrin.png

i recently (today) put out an update. generally ban rates go down with an update because jagex has to detect something new. the devs will probably get to it soon, if you want to wait. if not though, good luck buddy :)

• Like 1

i recently (today) put out an update. generally ban rates go down with an update because jagex has to detect something new. the devs will probably get to it soon, if you want to wait. if not though, good luck buddy smile.png

Thank you for the time you put into this :P I need that lava hop shortcut hehehehhe and monies!

• Like 1

antiban is a fairytale, dont bot over 8hours & have pauses every 1hour or so

the concept of a static antiban is stupid - agreed. if you consistently change the antiban though, so it has consistently different trends (maybe once a week), it can only help, not hurt, because it leaves jagex with motions that are totally different from each other over time (makes it harder to gather consistent data against the script)

• Mio changed the title to Team Cape's Agility