Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

In the Ardougne course, it gets stuck on the 2nd last obstacle and keeps clicking the previous obstacle.

Currently Flawless Courses:

Gnome Agility Course

Draynor

Al-Kharid

Varrock

Canifis

Falador

Seer's Village / Camelot

Pollniveach

Does not support ardougne or rellekka. i dont have accs to test those. read the thread before making a complaint that you could solve yourself in 2 seconds please

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Runs v smoothly at canafis, but at falador on the second to last jump I believe, it clicks the previous jump after completing that jump. It does however click the next part of the course, but it does this every time. 

I am totally revamping the script this weekend to make it more stable. Updates should be out shortly after.

• Like 3

I've been using this at Seers for ~10 mins so far. I'll do it for a few hours at a time. I read all these posts and it seems like people haven't been getting banned lately. I'm not sure what you did but it looks like it works..

So far so good, I'll post if I run into an issue or that weird random Seers bug where it just stops and stands by the maple tree in front of the bank.

Used this script for 5 levels on my main account which I never botted on. I just hate Agility so much that I decided to use this script since it had nice feedback.

Well fuc me in my ass, 5 levels and I get banned ....

sorry to hear that m8 :( generally not good to bot during a ban wave, especially with a commonly used script

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to report the script notoriously stopping at the beginning of Seers Village rooftop course, near the bank. It doesn't click on the first obstacle(the one you climb the wall of the Seers Village bank) unless moved closer towards it manually. I'm using the stealth injection only. This is a great script that I found working flawlessy on every other course I used it on, but the Seers Village one seems faulty.

• Like 1

I would like to report the script notoriously stopping at the beginning of Seers Village rooftop course, near the bank. It doesn't click on the first obstacle(the one you climb the wall of the Seers Village bank) unless moved closer towards it manually. I'm using the stealth injection only. This is a great script that I found working flawlessy on every other course I used it on, but the Seers Village one seems faulty.

thanks for the update :) ill see what i can do bro

• Mio changed the title to Team Cape's Agility