Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

please follow the bug report format. this isn't enough info

wonderful script - however the script rotates camera to a certain angle and makes it unable to continue botting so the account stands there at seers course start Point. 100% it happens within 5 laps.

Polivneach is flawless - do you need a acc to make the rellekka course available? lmk! got an acc with 80+ agil.

Edited by Galileo

wonderful script - however the script rotates camera to a certain angle and makes it unable to continue botting so the account stands there at seers course start Point. 100% it happens within 5 laps.

Polivneach is flawless - do you need a acc to make the rellekka course available? lmk! got an acc with 80+ agil.

yeah i do need an account to make rellekka work. i can check out seers pretty soon. if you wanna pm me about this or skype me, feel free to :)

Something similar happens to me. Varrock and Falador do not work, I haven't tried others. The account gets to a certain roof on both courses and stops moving. If I rotate the camera, the next obstacle comes into view and the script continues until the next lap. I'll try to get a screenshot soon

Something similar happens to me. Varrock and Falador do not work, I haven't tried others. The account gets to a certain roof on both courses and stops moving. If I rotate the camera, the next obstacle comes into view and the script continues until the next lap. I'll try to get a screenshot soon

The above happens to me aswell with the camera angles.

Interesting. I will check this out in the next day and update it. Thanks for reporting :)

• Like 1

The above happens to me aswell with the camera angles.

im doing it now on varrock and haven't gotten the issue yet after 10 runs. I've added in a failsafe just in case (should be available this weekend). how often does it happen?

Edited by Imateamcape

im doing it now on varrock and haven't gotten the issue yet after 10 runs. I've added in a failsafe just in case (should be available this weekend). how often does it happen?

it happens every time for me. I tried 5 or 6 times and it gets stuck on the same part. I have not tried it since my first post

• Mio changed the title to Team Cape's Agility