Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

Nice script, thanks!

One note: it gets stuck at draynor village when you level up after course finish. It clicks on the map to move to the course start, you level up, and it doesn't click again to walk to the start (once the level up notification pops up).

Levelling up ON the course is fine, it's just after.

Edit: Al-kharid is not working, walks across I think the first rope, then can't walk across the second. Give it a test run you'll see what I mean - starts spamming clicks in the wrong place.

Running injection btw

will test run it this weekend

• Like 1

will test run it this weekend

its awsome script, but the mouse movement is nasty , like flickering around and when doing an obstacles its shaking like its having a seizure sometimes, clicks on the object that i already did. please improve the mouse movement and some anti ban ? then iti wll be awsome smile.png

And gets stuck in falador after finishing

will look at all of this on this coming weekend and hopefully have a fix out by sunday-monday :)

cheers

Amazing work on this script. I have however found one fault at the Seer's course. Ive tried it several times, and all within 1hour, it get stucks on the path way opposite the bank. with the camera view facing south ( towards where you run from ) and i think it cannot see the start point. I have camera zoomed out as suggested.

Once again, amazing work!

Amazing work on this script. I have however found one fault at the Seer's course. Ive tried it several times, and all within 1hour, it get stucks on the path way opposite the bank. with the camera view facing south ( towards where you run from ) and i think it cannot see the start point. I have camera zoomed out as suggested.

Once again, amazing work!

testing this now

edit: ran it for about 4-5 runs with no issues, how often does the problem happen?

Edited by Imateamcape

testing this now

edit: ran it for about 4-5 runs with no issues, how often does the problem happen?

Hey mate, It happens within an hour. i watch for a few runs, then let it be, come back an hour later and its been logged out due to inactivity. But yes, happens everytime within an hour id say. next to the maple tree and the tree icon on the mini map.

Edit: I will run it again and watch over, and will try take a screen shot of exact point it stops at ( hopefully i get to it before it logs)

Edited by colleo7

testing this now

So this time it lasted nearly 2 hours, but gets stuck in this exact place.post-229615-0-69019600-1476571501_thumb.png

edit: the log says: Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold

Guessing it means cannot find the start point so it terminates itself. Hope this is some insight

Edited by colleo7

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mio changed the title to Team Cape's Agility