Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

the concept of a static antiban is stupid - agreed. if you consistently change the antiban though, so it has consistently different trends (maybe once a week), it can only help, not hurt, because it leaves jagex with motions that are totally different from each other over time (makes it harder to gather consistent data against the script)

no matter what antiban, if you suicide bot you will get banned, no human can -alone- play 12hours+ a day consistently, even if one lives in their mom's basement

i am wondering what kind of 'smart or elevated' antiban could you implement in an agility script which is mindless clicking

Edited by gearing

no matter what antiban, if you suicide bot you will get banned, no human can -alone- play 12hours+ a day consistently, even if one lives in their mom's basement

i am wondering what kind of 'smart or elevated' antiban could you implement in an agility script which is mindless clicking

Anyway, we both can appreciate the time teamcape has put into this script and releasing it for free. 

I just hop I get 74 agility :>

read back my post and see if i said what you think i said. this thread is not for arguing. it's fine by me if you don't use this script m8

I would like to report another bug... I'm doing Seers Rooftop course all the time but two times the script decided to go to Gnome Stronghold Course instead(after some normal seers laps), I have no idea why. You might want to see why this is happening.

@up

I'm 100% certain somebody has gotten a ban from using this script. There are no scripts that are completely ban-free. Although I would say this one is pretty simple, has all the antiban possible and is almost undetectable unless you're suicide botting. Take breaks once in a while(like a normal human would do) and you'll be fine.

Edited by xevrakhan

I would like to report another bug... I'm doing Seers Rooftop course all the time but two times the script decided to go to Gnome Stronghold Course instead(after some normal seers laps), I have no idea why. You might want to see why this is happening.

@up

I'm 100% certain somebody has gotten a ban from using this script. There are no scripts that are completely ban-free. Although I would say this one is pretty simple, has all the antiban possible and is almost undetectable unless you're suicide botting. Take breaks once in a while(like a normal human would do) and you'll be fine.

Yeah, you can't exactly have a 1900 user script without bans :P

I'll look into this. I might just make a GUI to decide the course instead of finding the closest course. That's strange because it only sets the city once at the start of the script. It should not have a way of changing in the middle. How soon does this happen after the script is started?

Edited by Imateamcape

First it happened on the second try, it did the first lap of Seers then switched to Gnome Stronghold for some reason. The next time I did not notice when it happened but at least after some successful laps of Seers course.

Surely implementing a GUI is a good idea, would get rid of the problem without much troubleshooting at all.

First it happened on the second try, it did the first lap of Seers then switched to Gnome Stronghold for some reason. The next time I did not notice when it happened but at least after some successful laps of Seers course.

Surely implementing a GUI is a good idea, would get rid of the problem without much troubleshooting at all.

Implemented a GUI! :) It will be in the SDN version soon (when the devs get to it - which is normally really fast :))

I have internet that frequently loses and regains connection. When I disconnect and the script attempts to login, I get this message in the logger:

[DEBUG][bot #1][12/28 09:54:38 AM]: Login Code: -2
[ERROR][bot #1][12/28 09:54:38 AM]: Unknown login response; script stopped!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 09:54:38 AM]: Terminating script Team Cape's Agility...
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 09:54:38 AM]: Script Team Cape's Agility has exited!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 09:54:39 AM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

Is there a way to auto login with this script after a disconnect?

• Mio changed the title to Team Cape's Agility