Can we get a staff member dedicated to approving threads?

Zerker

this can be quite a nuisance tbh, when you post an account sale and it gets approved after 5 other threads are made & your thread doesn't get seen at all

support

If this is about the recent topics sidebar, I know but we have to get the time to go through them manually, make sure all the info is posted and that the user posting it wasn't just farming postcount in order to be able to sell the account, recover it and scamquit. There's no way we can just let people post them without checking, the number of scamquits is already way too big and we can't be online 24/7 either simply because someone wants his post to be visible in recent topics.

Otherwise, just bump your thread, it's not that hard.

• Like 1

If this is about the recent topics sidebar, I know but we have to get the time to go through them manually, make sure all the info is posted and that the user posting it wasn't just farming postcount in order to be able to sell the account, recover it and scamquit. There's no way we can just let people post them without checking, the number of scamquits is already way too big and we can't be online 24/7 either simply because someone wants his post to be visible in recent topics.

Otherwise, just bump your thread, it's not that hard.

just saying my reason for supporting OP post as hardly anyone else did.

when i didn't have sponsor/donor ranks not having an acc topic being seen by anyone then having to wait 6 hrs for a regular bump in the busy section was kinda annoying but yeah

Accidentally post in the wrong section doge.png

i have seen a lot of people do that ;o

This wait time is getting out of hand for threads to be approved.

Like we've had mods on all day today

looking at threads and commenting

but they just don't approve threads emote32342.png

Like Dex previously stated, this is just an unfortunate time of events taking place for a lot of us. We are sorry that it took less than half of a day to approve your account post. 

• Like 1