Spent $700

Gellie

So, I bought the S7 for $700 and I'm debating on whether or not I should return it. Its the best phone I have EVER used. But at the same time I can't justify spending $700 on something that just makes phone calls and sends texts. My laptop does everything else. If I return it (which I still can) I have an extra $700 for computer upgrades or just ya know $700

i mean its an ok phone, I'd say its only worth upgrading if you had a iphone 4 or a shitty old phone that isnt as good as far as taking photos goes and etc.

Or if you have a iphone 6 or something like that you can selll that for 300-500 depending on memory size and etc and put that towards a s7 or s7 edge.

Might as well send me one too, I'm over here outdated with the s6

I do feel like you already got your answer smile.png Go for it mate!

return it and get 500$ donator on osbot doge.png

I don't like the way $500 looks which is why I didn't donate more. Maybe if 1000 donator was added and it looked nice I would go for it. But I have decided to send it back. I'm going back to my windows phone (inb4 windows sucks). I prefer the OS and it also doesn't cost $700 to place calls or text or to play games lol. I make videos and livestream so better computer parts and accessories is always a plus. 

$700 for a phone is too much no matter what the fuck it can do. I can't see myself ever spending more than 400-500 on a brand new phone, and that's my absolute maximum. I'd rather spend less. 

My limit used to be no more than 200. But I decided to give it a try. But not I realize how dumb that is. I have a phone that is like $400 less than my PC but 100% can not compete with it on any level. So whats the point.