In your opinion, is this safe to bot?

Master Chief

Is it safe to bot 3-5 hours a day skills like fletching and herblore or combat, using mirror mode, all while babysitting aka watching tv on other monitor?

Do you think I would get banned like this, in your honest opinion? Should I not keep all my money on the account and try it? Should I not bot at all? or is it safe to do this and keep my money on it too?

I would play legit quite a bit too

if you limit yourself to 3-5 hours, and dont bot anything which is relatively easy to crack down, then you are good to go. However dont keep much gp on the account at all because theres still a chance you'll get banned.

What are some stats that are "east to crack down" would you say? Stats to avoid botting? I'm assuming woodcutting and fishing are some

ea274907bd88d0ab7b004c16a3c5a612.png if  this account purely from bottng wasnt safe, i dont know what is counted as safe :boge:

I'll give you some tips: 

Never bot overnight it's the biggest mistake you can ever make lol.

Never bot a tedious task for too long as it makes it evident that either your name starts with lynx  and ends with titan but Jagex will probably assume you're botting :kappa:

You said you were going to use mirror mode :) Yes make sure you do use it as it decreases the chance of a ban substantially. 

I wouldn't keep much wealth on the account i'd keep it on a safe account.

Secondly i would also reccomend talking ocassionally in public chat or an fc like Mod Mark or maybe to a friend in pm whilst you bot and babysit (not always but frequently)

Thirdly, I would reccomend you dont always go full out on one task meaning do 1h of combat then 1h of fletching etc.

Finally, I know this may be a pain in the ass but I would play legit for about 10-15 mins to throw off your player's pattern and play like you're tired af lol by not being consistent i.e "Slacking" ;)

Good luck man I'm trying to get a max main out of this botting from scratch and hopefully you can achieve a milestone! :)

• Like 1

ea274907bd88d0ab7b004c16a3c5a612.png if  this account purely from bottng wasnt safe, i dont know what is counted as safe boge.png

I'll give you some tips: 

Never bot overnight it's the biggest mistake you can ever make lol.

Never bot a tedious task for too long as it makes it evident that either your name starts with lynx  and ends with titan but Jagex will probably assume you're botting emote3.png

You said you were going to use mirror mode smile.png Yes make sure you do use it as it decreases the chance of a ban substantially. 

I wouldn't keep much wealth on the account i'd keep it on a safe account.

Secondly i would also reccomend talking ocassionally in public chat or an fc like Mod Mark or maybe to a friend in pm whilst you bot and babysit (not always but frequently)

Thirdly, I would reccomend you dont always go full out on one task meaning do 1h of combat then 1h of fletching etc.

Finally, I know this may be a pain in the ass but I would play legit for about 10-15 mins to throw off your player's pattern and play like you're tired af lol by not being consistent i.e "Slacking" wink.png

Good luck man I'm trying to get a max main out of this botting from scratch and hopefully you can achieve a milestone! smile.png

Do you use private or public scripts mainly? what script do you use to train combat?

i bot 2-4 hours fletching sometimes w/o mirror mode , im 72 fletching rn havent been banned , its also a fresh lvl 3 acc boge.png

using what script?