(THROWBACK) Would you scam quit for a large sum of $$$$

Aiban

Honestly not so many scamquiters here. All the "people" who end up scamming after they have been here for 2 months and spam chatbox about their service are going to scam as soon as they can get their first opportunity to scam 50m. And for some reason people actually trust these 2month old accs with 15 feedback from doing waterfall quest on new accs and selling 2m at a time.

But its probably just the same guy changing his ip.

Unless you are a complete prick in life, then I wouldn't really say scamming is the right way to go.

I understand people do it to profit short term, or if they have an issue in their life/in the game they "have that make them feel better" and what not, but it's pathetic by any means. I never get what scamming can do that playing legit cannot get you in the long term, along with happy clients who want to come back to you if it being services or gold selling. 

Just my two cents, and I think that if you're going to scam you have no place here.

Honestly not so many scamquiters here. All the "people" who end up scamming after they have been here for 2 months and spam chatbox about their service are going to scam as soon as they can get their first opportunity to scam 50m. And for some reason people actually trust these 2month old accs with 15 feedback from doing waterfall quest on new accs and selling 2m at a time.

But its probably just the same guy changing his ip.

Yup i understand people with low feedbacks should really consider joining a service provider with the deposit fee so they can work there way up

These pixels are worth money $$$$ how can you even make a statement like that XD

Still a pixel scam. But o well, there are many diffrent points on this "scam quit" situation.

If it involves real life money, its a internet fraud that can be taken to police. In my country we have a forum where people deal with RS gold/accounts and some get scammed(mostly deals go trough with real life money) and the name where the money was sent will be taken to police and rest is up to police and the scammers have paid back mostly who isnt stupid and still get punished for internet fraud.

^ Thats the real life money scam quit thing. Not smart

• Like 1

Still a pixel scam. But o well, there are many diffrent points on this "scam quit" situation.

If it involves real life money, its a internet fraud that can be taken to police. In my country we have a forum where people deal with RS gold/accounts and some get scammed(mostly deals go trough with real life money) and the name where the money was sent will be taken to police and rest is up to police and the scammers have paid back mostly who isnt stupid and still get punished for internet fraud.

^ Thats the real life money scam quit thing. Not smart

Damn thats nice, are those forums not popular? Never heard about it till now

First page

qOLLyx.png

FkfNKt.png

Like Maldesto said in the previous topic, i've scammed in the past when i was younger and regret it; luckily i got the opportunity to refund those scammed (offsite) and was unbanned, but to this day i do regret it and get flamed daily by @Realist for it.

Edited by Dieze
  • Like 1

Damn thats nice, are those forums not popular? Never heard about it till now

I didnt tell any forum name so i cant advertise it either :) It all works in Estonian language so yeah :) Every criminal who does internet fraud can get punished IF the person who got scammed takes time to investigate the scammers info(IP, Country, etc.).