Hello OSB ✌

Stuartrodger12

Hello everyone! I've just recently joined this site and various other ones :D Look forward to meeting some new people ☺

I've been playing RuneScape on and off for over seven years. I would consider myself a very experienced player and now I'm looking to move into the market side of things :) I also have started self-educating myself on how to do some GFX.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone! I've just recently joined this site and various other ones biggrin.png Look forward to meeting some new people ☺

I've been playing RuneScape on and off for over seven years. I would consider myself a very experienced player and now I'm looking to move into the market side of things smile.png I also have started self-educating myself on how to do some GFX.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Thanks for reading!

Firstly, I'd like to welcome you to the site :)

Secondly lol, don't worry! You'll meet a wide range of people and you'll make a lot friends :P 

You can start up a GFX thread/service and maybe build your reputation as an artist! Well whatever you choose to do, I wish you the best of luck; If you need any advice or anything feel free to drop me a pm in the chatbox i'm usually there 24/7 haha