Top 10 Shitposts of the month

Jonny

Thank you @Anne for the idea.

Every Month I will make this thread. Every week there will be a Top 5 shitposts and the #1 shitposter gets nothing because you need to really look at yourself in the mirror and get your life into prosp.... Okay lets start.

Is created by: @Jonny

With his amazing installment of Weekly Mod Memes Which went onto trick users into thinking it was memes of osbot staff rather than it's actual intent of Jmods fingering their coffee.

Is created by: @Maldesto

With his nudes post about @Scotty which was a complete waste of everyones time for a rubber chicken. Can be found here: Nudes.

Is created by: @Rxdking

His post about him coming out of the closet actually was just a shitpost about him taking a shit so... whatever. Can be found here: Poop.

Is created by: @Hermitrage

Just another poop thread which I cannot be fucked explaining.

Can be found here: Just stop with shitposting.

Is created by: @Muffins

Literally just a sonic the hedgehog shit meme. Shit meme

Maldestos post is the definition of shitpost. Weed

Is created by:

Now this one is special, and could of competed with the top shit post of the month, this is because it's literally got 0 posts on it, which literally shows no one cared about the shitpost.

No Comments give him love.

Is created by: @ez11

This post was created in the intent to jump on the bangwagon right after the Brexit, however when this post was made the pound was rising once again and that is why it has been entered into the shitposts of the month. #Brexit

Is created by: @Token

This post was just made a short time ago and is about Token deciding to have an unofficial sex change into the female gender for more votes on the trial mod vote. Token is now a female.

Is created by: @Scotty

Now I'm leaving it at that as anything that comes out scotty's mouth is pure satire. Scottys Mod App

Honorary mentions: 

Trial Mod Vote is the biggest shitpost on this forums cause I got 5 votes so fuck off.

This post should get pinned.

1500 posts hit

Edited by Jonny

Thank you @Anne for the idea.

Every Month I will make this thread. Every week there will be a Top 5 shitposts and the #1 shitposter gets nothing because you need to really look at yourself in the mirror and get your life into prosp.... Okay lets start.

Is created by: @Jonny

With his amazing installment of Weekly Mod Memes Which went onto trick users into thinking it was memes of osbot staff rather than it's actual intent of Jmods fingering their coffee.

With his nudes post about @Scotty which was a complete waste of everyones time for a rubber chicken. Can be found here: Nudes.

Is created by: @Rxdking

His post about him coming out of the closet actually was just a shitpost about him taking a shit so... whatever. Can be found here: Poop.

Is created by: @Hermitrage

Just another poop thread which I cannot be fucked explaining.

Can be found here: Just stop with shitposting.

Is created by: @Muffins

Literally just a sonic the hedgehog shit meme. Shit meme

Maldestos post is the definition of shitpost. Weed

Is created by:

Now this one is special, and could of competed with the top shit post of the month, this is because it's literally got 0 posts on it, which literally shows no one cared about the shitpost.

No Comments give him love.

Is created by:

This post was created in the intent to jump on the bangwagon right after the Brexit, however when this post was made the pound was rising once again and that is why it has been entered into the shitposts of the month. #Brexit

Is created by: @Token

This post was just made a short time ago and is about Token deciding to have an unofficial sex change into the female gender for more votes on the trial mod vote. Token is now a female.

Is created by: @Scotty

Now I'm leaving it at that as anything that comes out scotty's mouth is pure satire. Scottys Mod App

Honorary mentions: 

Trial Mod Vote is the biggest shitpost on this forums cause I got 5 votes so fuck off.

This post should get pinned.

we have number 11 right here