APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Purchased after the trial. Great script. Small issue with spot #8 on crabclaw isle; the script will run you south-west to reset aggression but it quits working after about 4-5 times. Then the script runs back and forth several times without resetting aggro. I think this happened another time with spot #5 when I wasn't around and it ended up logging me out. It would be good to randomize where the player runs to when resetting aggression not just randomizing the run path. 

I think you can only reset the aggro by running a certain distance away from the spot, and for some spots this can only be achieved with a single route. Besides, when I play legit, I tend to follow the same path. But it seems odd that it's not successfully resetting the aggro for spots 8 and 5, when I ran tests they seemed OK. I will take a closer look over the weekend!

Cheers

apa

How long have you been using the script?  I used it for about 2 weeks.  I also used the mirror client and talked to people every once in a while.  I had the software dismiss events.  I'm not overly unhappy with the result, still got 87 str and 80 range and only a 2 day bay.  Sucks I have to finish this account out legit now though.

I got 88-90+ strength using this. It's risky i know,  my account is old and i've grinded skills so me "grinding" strength for such long periods shouldn't be too suspicious lol. I run the script on and off. I just took 3 days off from playing runescape due to real life. 

I say don't be dumb.. don't leave ur bot and go sleep. You need to baby sit it, in a certain way. Teamviewer on ur phone should be good. 

bfefab37dd826918f8c9143dbbbcc504.png

Amazing script! only piece of criticism I have is for it to be able to use both super str and supper att pots

Amazing proggie, thanks for sharing! I've added it to the front page, just let me know if that's not okay. Cheers :D

Hi, can i get a trail?

Can I please have a trial?

trial please smile.png

hi can i have a trial for this please

All done, thanks for checking the script out!

hi can i have a trial for this please