APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

12 hours ago, ravag3d said:

Soooo like an idiot yesterday I accidentally bought the rock crabs script instead of the sand crabs script. Is there any way you can help me out?

Hi!

That shouldn't be a problem. Just drop a message to the community administrator, @Maldesto, and he should be able to fix this for you. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do directly since the store is handled by OSBot

Gl!

Apa

Is the xp/hr combined with hp xp? If so is there anyway you can split them into their own xp/hrs? Can you add a TTNL?

Banking:

When you have it take out 28 food, can you have it just click all instead of typing 28 everytime? Seems a little bot like.

Spots:

Can you let us select multiple spots? Ive had it hop so many times that it has to login everytime and depending on time of day sometimes it takes a good 15min to find a decent 3 crab spot.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Signatures said:

Is the xp/hr combined with hp xp? If so is there anyway you can split them into their own xp/hrs? Can you add a TTNL?

Banking:

When you have it take out 28 food, can you have it just click all instead of typing 28 everytime? Seems a little bot like.

Spots:

Can you let us select multiple spots? Ive had it hop so many times that it has to login everytime and depending on time of day sometimes it takes a good 15min to find a decent 3 crab spot.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the xp/h counter tracks all the combat exp you've gained since starting the script, including hp. I previously had it split, but people wanted me to combine them - I can't please everyone :( That being said, you can calculate the hp exp by dividing the total by (4 I think?)

I can certainly add TTNL, maybe the best place for this to go would be the progress bars. Not sure, will do some experimenting, but  I don;t want to make the paint too intrusive!

As for the banking, it should use the withdraw-all option. I'll double check the code as to why it is not... :/

As for spots, the current infrastructure will not allow this. But it's certainly a change i'm looking to make perhaps in the near future. It will take quite a bit of time though since lots of changes would be required.

Cheers for the suggestions and good luck!

Apa

not sure if this has been said before, but whenever the bot is hopping worlds due to a spot being full/crowded it always sits on the same tile. very bot like. i see countless people log in on the same square and log out (world hopping) and know they're botting right away. most easily observed at east 5.

Edited by ravag3d

3 hours ago, ravag3d said:

not sure if this has been said before, but whenever the bot is hopping worlds due to a spot being full/crowded it always sits on the same tile. very bot like. i see countless people log in on the same square and log out (world hopping) and know they're botting right away. most easily observed at east 5.

I don't think this is such a major issue, but I suppose I could make a safe area instead of position. Cheers for letting me know!

3 hours ago, ravag3d said:

otherwise, im averaging around 60k exp an hour. great, GREAT script. :)

Awesome gains!!