APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

8 hours ago, CptRS said:

This script is lit. I got 67-84 str in less than a week. 10/10 would recommend. Plus, Apaec is super responsive. 

<3 

Also if you happen to have a spare second, i'd greatly appreciate it if you dropped a review on the store: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/643-apa-sand-crabs/

Best,

Apa

seems the script is broken for me too. keeps running back and forth on island to reset after agro is lost for 30-60 mins straight.. seems to be randomly occurring, there are good runs where it's fine on some accounts, but it was dragging peoples crab camps away the entire time - so rip using it atm

Anyone else noticing this or?

3 minutes ago, anona1 said:

seems the script is broken for me too. keeps running back and forth on island to reset after agro is lost for 30-60 mins straight.. seems to be randomly occurring, there are good runs where it's fine on some accounts, but it was dragging peoples crab camps away the entire time - so rip using it atm

Anyone else noticing this or?

Hi,

I presume you're using mirror mode - please don't! It's very buggy and stuff like this can happen. For more details, please refer to the OP under the section 'Things to read before trying/buying'

All the best

-Apa

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NoHonorSmd said:

Here's a little proggy. I just tried out the free 24 hour trial and I gotta say, I've never been so satisfied with a script before. I'll definitely be buying the script tomorrow.

Thanks Apaec

Untitled.png

Woo, thanks for the screenshot and i'm glad it is living up to expectations! (:

Best

Apa