APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Would it be possible for me to get another trial?(6 hours, or something short?) only because the only time I ran it was when it got stuck, and it got stuck rather fast and only worked like an hour total, would love to try the roaming mode as it seems to be what's most efficient anyways. I understand if not, just figured I would ask. thanks again apa.

Ofcourse. I've given you another 24h trial because of the issue, if you come across it again please do not hesistate to let me know (and send me the logger info too!)

Sorry about that.

Apa

• Like 1

Oo, thanks for letting me know smile.png I will take a look. Hopefully your account should be fine.

apa

Edit: I couldn't seem to recreate this problem and I saw no association to the tile 1668,3458. Could you perhaps show me what the logger is saying?

cheers,

apa

This only happens when camping on the far west spots. I think it was Far West 2, not 100% sure.

The world hopping does occur, but it doesn't mess up the script, it will simply try another world within a few seconds. Had a 9 hour run yesterday, it's great so far!

still would love to see multiple potions support <3:D

• Like 1

I'm having a problem with the script.  Every time I enable "camp mode" my client freezes.  The script locks meet out.  I am unable to click anywhere on the screen. I have to use the task manager to shut down OsBOT.  Any suggestions?

**Correction- It is with any mode.  The game freezes and I am unable to control anything.  My computer also begins to overclock and heat up.

Edit* Finally fixed, it was issue with the client.  Sorry for the post. Anyways, this script is nothing but flawless.  I didn't think it was problem with the script to begin with.  I would highly suggest this to anyone!

Edited by MindofGod

how much is it? ohmy.png I'm intrigued.

The script is $4,99 one time fee :)

I'm having a problem with the script.  Every time I enable "camp mode" my client freezes.  The script locks meet out.  I am unable to click anywhere on the screen. I have to use the task manager to shut down OsBOT.  Any suggestions?

**Correction- It is with any mode.  The game freezes and I am unable to control anything.  My computer also begins to overclock and heat up.

Edit* Finally fixed, it was issue with the client.  Sorry for the post. Anyways, this script is nothing but flawless.  I didn't think it was problem with the script to begin with.  I would highly suggest this to anyone!

Glad it's sorted, it seems strange that such a thing would happen but I did hear reports of other people experiencing the same thing with other scripts following the game update yesterday. Hopefully it's running smoothly now! :)

apa

UPDATE! 

Over the past week or so i've made various changes, all of them to make the user experience smoother and make the script a lot less bot-like. In particular i've focused on camp mode. Here are the changes in 1.04:

• Sand crab attacking - when crashed your player will now attack the sandcrabs in competition with the crasher. Here's an example:

579008f5eb704a4efd1ac52054d6cee1.gif

Please note that the script will also end up crashing other players after breaks if you do not have hopping engaged. Please be cautious as this is a good way to get your account reported!

• I've also seriously improved the looting algorithm following recent updates rendering some checks useless. The script should now loot ammo alot more reliably and at sensible times.
  • Reduced the length of the East 4 camp mode refresh path (by 4 tiles) to improve efficiency when training.

Enjoy! these updates should hopefully be live within the next 24 hours. Let me know if you have any further questions smile.png

apa

Edited by Apaec

Ever since the update the script doesn't work for me, but it seems that you have posted this yesterday? 

I'm not sure but whenever i run the script it just sits there, trying to figure out what it should be doing.

Which version does it say you're running, and does it log anything in the console? I was running it perfectly yesterday so this seems odd. Perhaps you configured it wrong? if you can, please drop a screenshot as well so we can figure out what's wrong :)

cheers

apa