APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Having some issues i went ahead and bought it and it stops working when trying to hop worlds. Please fix. Also if you try to let it web walk from ge it gets stuck to. I turned on force attack and seemed to fix it. Another thing could you add NPC Dismisser.

Edited by AdedBiatch

7 hours ago, AdedBiatch said:

Having some issues i went ahead and bought it and it stops working when trying to hop worlds. Please fix. Also if you try to let it web walk from ge it gets stuck to. I turned on force attack and seemed to fix it. Another thing could you add NPC Dismisser.

Hey,

Please could you give more details about the issues you are having, specifically the world hopping issues? I've been running the script recently and it has been working perfectly for me. If you're using mirror mode, please don't! The script will run reliably on stealth injection but could behave weirdly on mirror - more info on the first page under the section 'things to consider before buying/trying'.

As for NPC dismissing, there's an option for this in the OSBot options menu. This is unrelated to the script!

Best

Apa

29 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Please could you give more details about the issues you are having, specifically the world hopping issues? I've been running the script recently and it has been working perfectly for me. If you're using mirror mode, please don't! The script will run reliably on stealth injection but could behave weirdly on mirror - more info on the first page under the section 'things to consider before buying/trying'.

As for NPC dismissing, there's an option for this in the OSBot options menu. This is unrelated to the script!

Best

Apa

Thanks apa appreciate the advice. I figured out how to enable the Dismisser. It's probably because i am running it in Mirror mode. I ran it for about 6 hours today in mirror mode. But had to put it on force attack in order for it to work because it won't hop worlds in Mirror Mode. I haven't tried Stealth and don't want to due to i am really trying to avoid bans. Injection is highly detectable. Any chance you will update for Mirror Mode? This script is awesome other then the few issues i've been having. Also could you add a option for Stamina potions for Web Walking. This would probably be a good idea.

11 hours ago, AdedBiatch said:

Thanks apa appreciate the advice. I figured out how to enable the Dismisser. It's probably because i am running it in Mirror mode. I ran it for about 6 hours today in mirror mode. But had to put it on force attack in order for it to work because it won't hop worlds in Mirror Mode. I haven't tried Stealth and don't want to due to i am really trying to avoid bans. Injection is highly detectable. Any chance you will update for Mirror Mode? This script is awesome other then the few issues i've been having. Also could you add a option for Stamina potions for Web Walking. This would probably be a good idea.

No worries. Glad you figured out random dismissal.

I'm not sure where you concluded that SI is more detectable than mirror mode, but I do not believe this is the case. Furthermore, there's nothing I can do to make the script work on mirror (otherwise I would have done this by now). The issue lies in the client rather than the script!

As for webwalking, the script uses the built in OSBot walker which to my knowledge does not currently support run energy renewal. If an OSBot update is released in future which caters for this, I will be sure to add this functionality to the script :)

Best

Apa

30 minutes ago, Apaec said:

No worries. Glad you figured out random dismissal.

I'm not sure where you concluded that SI is more detectable than mirror mode, but I do not believe this is the case. Furthermore, there's nothing I can do to make the script work on mirror (otherwise I would have done this by now). The issue lies in the client rather than the script!

As for webwalking, the script uses the built in OSBot walker which to my knowledge does not currently support run energy renewal. If an OSBot update is released in future which caters for this, I will be sure to add this functionality to the script :)

Best

Apa

Thanks, hopefully they can update the Client. I love the script tho. Better then paying 8 cent a hour with the old script i used to use. For those you want to use Mirror Mode just make sure to put it on Force Attack and turn off banking when out of potions. Other then that script works great. The reason i say SI is more detectable is because it injects code into the game. Mirror Mode hooks to the Original Runescape Client and pretty much just acts as a reflection. So if the game updates and you inject it will most likely be instant ban. I look at it this way like injecting a old cheat into a game that's already been patched. Then again i could be wrong.

Thinking about bitting again, after I got a minor 2day ban for agility. It happened around January this year so with this in mind is it possible that I can bot here to 99 strength with let's say, 3 hour a day with 50 minute break sessions in each hour? Want to know your thoughts and if that's not generous enough :)

On 7/28/2018 at 1:56 AM, ZeusDezov said:

Thinking about bitting again, after I got a minor 2day ban for agility. It happened around January this year so with this in mind is it possible that I can bot here to 99 strength with let's say, 3 hour a day with 50 minute break sessions in each hour? Want to know your thoughts and if that's not generous enough :)

There's always a risk of course, there's no guarentees. If anything in my opinion 3 hours is perhaps a bit much, I normally try not to exceed 2 hours per day and so far i've been fine!

Do remember that your account has a 2 day ban though, so the next one will be permanent.

Best

Apa

5 hours ago, MossPimp said:

Could I have a trial?

Unfortunately your account must be older than 1 week before I can offer a trial (this is an OSBot-wide rule). For more info, please see my trials thread: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium/

Apa

Edited by Apaec

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

There's always a risk of course, there's no guarentees. If anything in my opinion 3 hours is perhaps a bit much, I normally try not to exceed 2 hours per day and so far i've been fine!

Do remember that your account has a 2 day ban though, so the next one will be permanent.

Best

Apa

Unfortunately your account must be older than 1 week before I can offer a trial (this is an OSBot-wide rule). For more info, please see my trials thread: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium/

Apa

Gottcha! This is my first day back to botting only sand crabs. Funny as soon as I botted agility I got hit, so I am presuming my methods in the past worked.

Anyway, here is a proggy lol

16 hours ago, ZeusDezov said:

Gottcha! This is my first day back to botting only sand crabs. Funny as soon as I botted agility I got hit, so I am presuming my methods in the past worked.

Anyway, here is a proggy lol

Thank you for the proggy! Some great gains coming in ? Best of luck!

3 hours ago, emilyc4 said:

Im new to osbot i need help. i purchased this bot but it's not in the "scripts" menu on the bot client (stealth mode). how do i start the bot/get the bot into my list?? i clicked refresh and everything. not appearing. HELP!! THANKS!!

Heya,

When you purchase the script, it should automatically be added to your collection. Sometimes payments take a little while to process (especially with e-cheque payments which can take up to a week), however if you did not pay with e-cheque and the script still isn't in your collection (check this!), then it might be worth double checking that you've sent the money and then getting in touch with the community administrator @Maldesto who should be able to help you from there.

Since payments are handled by OSBot directly rather than via the scripters, i'm afraid I cannot offer you any assistance directly :(

All the best

Apa

• Like 1