APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

12 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Yeah, the OSBot webwalker is very good, but for long distances such as that it can occasionally struggle. If you want a quick way to get there, placing your house at the hosidius portal is a good idea. Otherwise, you can games-necklace to wintertodt (not sure if this have web coverage?) or use the xerics amulet. Sand crabs are great exp, but a pain to get to !!

Sorted it out quick sail to port sarim and it web walks fine, it just has trouble using boats to travel! however still a fantastic script 5*

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Kappin said:

Any chance I can trade in your rock crabs script that I purchased and have not used for more than a hour for this? I realize now sandcrabs is going to be much more exp in the long run. If not I completely understand but if so that would be really cool.

Hey!

This should be possible (: Unfortunately I don't have the permissions to do this though. You'll have to contact the community administrator, @Maldesto, and explain to him that you bought the incorrect script in error. He should be able to help you from there!

All the best

Apa

1 hour ago, Obotter said:

The script is not working properly from yesterday, runs back and forth, i have always used it as i had yesterday, all of a sudden, this thing happens..Does not reset..

Are you using mirror mode? Mirror mode can be buggy at times so i'd strongly suggest switching to Stealth Injection if so!

8 hours ago, haydeng123 said:

Does this script support cannoning? 

No, Sand crabs are immune to cannons!

5 hours ago, Konchamp said:

Been running smoothly for over 2 days on a few accounts now. 40 attack, 85 str on all of them :D Hopefully purge doesn't happen soon.

2db5253fe647c120523fdb4e06c5fe23.png

Woo, that's some awesome progress!!! almost 50k exp per hour for just over 2 days... damn!

Thanks for sharing this! (:

Apa