APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

10 hours ago, itsmejb4 said:

Nvm I missed the option. Wow haha

Glad you got it sorted!

4 hours ago, ludraga said:

Hey Apa just found out about you from watching Willy Bankloot's vids.  Could I get a trial for your Sand crabs?  Thanks a bunch! 

Hey! Sure thing! (:

-Apa

5 minutes ago, m0bstr said:

Can I get a trial please?

Thank You 

Of course, done! (:

Apa

Hey Apa,

First off, nice script, really like it. But. Using this script for the 3rd time. and this happend for me twice now:

Rj6voMg.png

It runs back to where the monk's are right before the fountain to refresh the sand crabs, but they don't refresh. Script keeps running back and fourth. do you think I need to try a different spot or can you fix this?

Hope to hear from you.

Greets

Edited by r3lax4lif3

7 minutes ago, r3lax4lif3 said:

Hey Apa,

First off, nice script, really like it. But. Using this script for the 3rd time. and this happend for me twice now:

Rj6voMg.png

It runs back to where the monk's are right before the fountain to refresh the sand crabs, but they don't refresh. Script keeps running back and fourth. do you think I need to try a different spot or can you fix this?

Hope to hear from you.

Greets

Not sure why they wouldn't reset, I tested this spot heavily. I can extend the refresh route as that seems to be the problem! For now, perhaps try a different spot?

Apa

1 hour ago, Obotter said:

It does not loot rune arrows when i want to train ranged, as i don't have auto equip enabled. Do i need avas for that??

No; follow the instructions in the pop-up message! You need to head to lumbridge and talk to the ranged tutor. This allows you to auto-equip arrows when you pick them up, instead of going via the inventory. You will need to set this up for ammo looting to work.

2 hours ago, Nintendo Switch said:

have noticed it sometimes logs out when resetting, could you have a look into this?

Cheers

n9ZaMkS.png

Not sure what you mean; it shouldn't log out unless you run out of resources. I'm not sure why it would stop otherwise, unless it wants to world-hop.

Are you sure you didn't externally stop the script?

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Not sure why they wouldn't reset, I tested this spot heavily. I can extend the refresh route as that seems to be the problem! For now, perhaps try a different spot?

Apa

No; follow the instructions in the pop-up message! You need to head to lumbridge and talk to the ranged tutor. This allows you to auto-equip arrows when you pick them up, instead of going via the inventory. You will need to set this up for ammo looting to work.

Not sure what you mean; it shouldn't log out unless you run out of resources. I'm not sure why it would stop otherwise, unless it wants to world-hop.

Are you sure you didn't externally stop the script?

didn't stop the script. it was everytime it had to reset

37 minutes ago, m0bstr said:

it hopped worlds fine, but i notice after running it for a while it would log out and in really quick. 

Other than that it worked perfetly

Probably just in-game login timer; perhaps if you're not using random movements, or if you have a high threshold, you could set the threshold a little lower?

Apa

• Like 1