APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Hey Apa,

script working very well. I am using the spot with 3 spawns. Sometimes script has to hop alot before finding empty spot. Problem is, if u hop more than 10(?) times in a row, rs loggeds you out everytime you hop.

is it possible that you can add a feature the script pauses hopping for 2 mins after hopping like 6 times?

hope to hear from you.

greets

1 hour ago, r3lax4lif3 said:

Hey Apa,

script working very well. I am using the spot with 3 spawns. Sometimes script has to hop alot before finding empty spot. Problem is, if u hop more than 10(?) times in a row, rs loggeds you out everytime you hop.

is it possible that you can add a feature the script pauses hopping for 2 mins after hopping like 6 times?

hope to hear from you.

greets

Not sure if I can add this, since the worldhopping stuff is handled by OSBot. I will try to think of a good solution to this problem though, as I can understand why it would be frustrating. In the mean time, i'd try botting at off-peak times! (:

Apa

"after osbot break if the script cannot world hop properly if there is someone who suddenly crash. it will just hover world hop area and didnt click next world" hellokira?page=159&tab=comments#comment-1543065

I have to admit I am still not really sure exactly what you mean by this. Please could you describe to me how I can re-create this, and perhaps post screenshots of the issue in action? 

Apa

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

"after osbot break if the script cannot world hop properly if there is someone who suddenly crash. it will just hover world hop area and didnt click next world" hellokira?page=159&tab=comments#comment-1543065

I have to admit I am still not really sure exactly what you mean by this. Please could you describe to me how I can re-create this, and perhaps post screenshots of the issue in action? 

Apa

sorry i didnt type properly. what i meant was. whenever i run for long hours. after the osbot use the break and the script continue to run. it will try to hop world if there is someone at the spot. however when it is at the tab "hop worlds tab" sometimes it dont hop world due to the cursor not being directly over the world its trying to click. making it just standing at the spot and not do anything

12 hours ago, hellokira said:

sorry i didnt type properly. what i meant was. whenever i run for long hours. after the osbot use the break and the script continue to run. it will try to hop world if there is someone at the spot. however when it is at the tab "hop worlds tab" sometimes it dont hop world due to the cursor not being directly over the world its trying to click. making it just standing at the spot and not do anything

That's strange; sounds like a bug with the OSBot worldhopping system. Might be to do with the recent removal of KOTS worlds. I will take a look. Cheers!

11 hours ago, hellokira said:

oh also, it does not dismiss random events?

Random dismissal is handled by the client; you can activate/deactivate it in the options menu (:

___

Apa