APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

44 minutes ago, b0ss0wn3r said:

Awesome script. Was working well for me until I tried to use the potions option. The script just sits on "Drinking Potion" forever and does not actually do anything.

Thanks!

EDIT: It would seem that after saving the settings, all is well.

That's strange. Thanks for letting me know, I will work on a test/fix now. Cheers!

apa

Hello! I liked your thread and I'm hoping to try out the bot via a trial.  I had a few questions about the possible settings.

Can you set the mouse to move off screen?  Like it drags away after clicking as if you're working on something else on the desktop. < Huge buying point

Can you set the camera move time and random clicks  to high random variables like 2 minute to 30 minutes?

Does the bot always eat once the percentage of health set is gone?  Or can it eat eat at like 30%-60%

How random is the refresh rate and can it be for 3+ minutes?

Pretty much I want this bot to act 100% like I do as I'm afking a 3 crab spot.  The camera might stay in the same place for hours.  I only click to move to refresh crabs.  The eating is random but always above 20%.  I don't pickup loot.  The mouse MOVES OFF the screen.  The refresh might be instant or could take a couple minutes. 

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, washert said:

Hello! I liked your thread and I'm hoping to try out the bot via a trial.  I had a few questions about the possible settings.

Can you set the mouse to move off screen?  Like it drags away after clicking as if you're working on something else on the desktop. < Huge buying point

Can you set the camera move time and random clicks  to high random variables like 2 minute to 30 minutes?

Does the bot always eat once the percentage of health set is gone?  Or can it eat eat at like 30%-60%

How random is the refresh rate and can it be for 3+ minutes?

Pretty much I want this bot to act 100% like I do as I'm afking a 3 crab spot.  The camera might stay in the same place for hours.  I only click to move to refresh crabs.  The eating is random but always above 20%.  I don't pickup loot.  The mouse MOVES OFF the screen.  The refresh might be instant or could take a couple minutes. 

Thanks for your help!

Hi there! Cheers for getting in touch. I've given you a 24h trial, and to answer your questions:

1: Can you set the mouse to move off screen?  Like it drags away after clicking as if you're working on something else on the desktop.

Yes, there is an option for this on the Gui. The script will, whenever idle, move the mouse out of the screen.

2: Can you set the camera move time and random clicks  to high random variables like 2 minute to 30 minutes?

Yes - you can set the interval and the deviation. This means that you can set the interval to 20 minutes and the deviation to 15, and it will perform a random action anywhere between every 5 and every 35 minutes.

3: Does the bot always eat once the percentage of health set is gone?  Or can it eat eat at like 30%-60%

The bot will eat as soon as you drop below the threshold. However, i'm looking into adding deviation to this at some point in the near future.

4: How random is the refresh rate and can it be for 3+ minutes?

The bot detects when it needs to refresh, and as soon as it does it starts a timer for a random duration (I believe around 1 - 60 seconds although I don't want to give the exact figures away!). If this timer is extended any further, then the bot risks being logged out from inactivity consistently (this sometimes already happens anyway with the current timer, and it can be argued that this might make it look more realistic!)

Hopefully that answers any questions you may have had. If you would like to know anything else please let me know! Also, the bot will not loot anything unless you specifically configure it to (the bot can loot ammo and easy clues).

Thanks!

~apa

Sweet! Thanks for the Trial and the quick reply... I do have one more question lol.

When the bot runs to reset aggro does it always take the same path?

For example: Say I'm camping in West 4 and it's time to reset aggro.  Does the bot click on the exact same tiles to move far away enough to reset the aggro?  Or is there a group of tiles the bot goes to and the clicking path to get there is different every time.  I would argue this would be the number one way Jagex can detect an AFK bot.  If the bot is clicking the same tiles 50 times in a row to reset aggo that's too obvious lol.

The food change would also be of great use!  If they can detect that I eat shark every time my hp hits 52 (since the rock crabs max hit is 1)  that is a give away.

Besides that the bot looks amazing!  I plan on trying it out soon and most likely will purchase it :)

Thanks again

*EDIT Oh I'm on Claw Island spot 3 and It looks like to me its going to the same spot at the tip of the claw every time.  Would it be difficult to allow us to highlight lets say 6x3 tile area of our choice and the bot runs to one of the tiles randomly each time?

Also,  this is probably outside what osbot lets you do, but is there a way to override the random dismisser?  When a random pops up the bot dismisses it in under a second.  Seems very automated.

Edited by washert

3 hours ago, washert said:

Sweet! Thanks for the Trial and the quick reply... I do have one more question lol.

When the bot runs to reset aggro does it always take the same path?

For example: Say I'm camping in West 4 and it's time to reset aggro.  Does the bot click on the exact same tiles to move far away enough to reset the aggro?  Or is there a group of tiles the bot goes to and the clicking path to get there is different every time.  I would argue this would be the number one way Jagex can detect an AFK bot.  If the bot is clicking the same tiles 50 times in a row to reset aggo that's too obvious lol.

The food change would also be of great use!  If they can detect that I eat shark every time my hp hits 52 (since the rock crabs max hit is 1)  that is a give away.

Besides that the bot looks amazing!  I plan on trying it out soon and most likely will purchase it :)

Thanks again

*EDIT Oh I'm on Claw Island spot 3 and It looks like to me its going to the same spot at the tip of the claw every time.  Would it be difficult to allow us to highlight lets say 6x3 tile area of our choice and the bot runs to one of the tiles randomly each time?

Also,  this is probably outside what osbot lets you do, but is there a way to override the random dismisser?  When a random pops up the bot dismisses it in under a second.  Seems very automated.

As programerz said, you can disable random dismissing in the settings :) As for your question on pathing, the script follows the same predefined path each time, however it will extremely rarely click the same positions on your game screen as factors like server latency, camera angle, and jagex's anti-mouse recording sequence counter this. The script will as a result also not end up clicking on the same exact tiles on the path and will alternate which tiles it even aims for. I would not worry about being banned via the behaviour of the pathwalking, especially as the bot doesn't spell all that much time doing it. As far as I can see, OSBot's walking code is pretty reliable!

As for how jagex actually detect bots, no-one really knows. I for one think they know everyone who's botting anyway and they only selectively ban, but I could be wrong. At the end of the day it's your timings and in-game hours which I think play the biggest role in preventing bans. Be generous with your breaks and try not to bot for too long in a single sitting - be sure to give this thread a read! osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans/

(*EDIT Oh I'm on Claw Island spot 3 and It looks like to me its going to the same spot at the tip of the claw every time.  Would it be difficult to allow us to highlight lets say 6x3 tile area of our choice and the bot runs to one of the tiles randomly each time? It already does this, but for a pre-defined region. Selecting that region yourself would be an unnecessary complication which i'm sure alot of users would rather not go through, but it could potentially done. The nature of the CCI3 reset path end means that the script will mostly enter this region from one direction and so the first tile normally triggers it, but not always. Either way I still stand by what I mentioned previously!)

Cheers

~apa