APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Great bot, reliable and effective. Only two suggestions, 1, it'd be nice to have a randomize camera and mouse move option. 2, Not sure if this is normal however when attempting to enter in my bankpin from hopping the mouse had an epileptic fit entering the code. Again not sure if 2 is normal however was very strange.

Can't wait to see what you make next!

9 hours ago, Knock Knock said:

is there any way to make it drink both the super attack and super strength potion, I don't want to use super combat potion as I'm trying to be cheap.

Yep, hold CTRL and select both in the startup ui.

8 hours ago, Azmodiel said:

Great bot, reliable and effective. Only two suggestions, 1, it'd be nice to have a randomize camera and mouse move option. 2, Not sure if this is normal however when attempting to enter in my bankpin from hopping the mouse had an epileptic fit entering the code. Again not sure if 2 is normal however was very strange.

Can't wait to see what you make next!

Hey :) You can customise the intervals and deviations on the randomised camera/mouse movements to your liking, as well as setting it to always moving the mouse outside the screen when idle. Was that what you were asking? :)

As for the bank pin, that is handled by OSBot and as a result I cannot adjust the code running to solve the issue. Whenever the screen goes red, that means that OSBot has taken over (login, bank pins, ...)

Cheers! :)

~apa

8 hours ago, washert said:

I purchased the bot and I love it!  The only frustration is when you're resetting sometimes people will run past your crabs causing them to wonder around when you get back.

Hey, glad you like it :) Unfortunately there's not much that I can do about this. I tried to make the reset paths avoid other spots so that at least other users of the bot don't cause this, but there isn't much I can do other than let the script wait for them to respawn (which doesn't take too long either way!)

Cheers!

1 hour ago, combat_acc said:

trial pls

Done, enjoy! :)