APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

Can you add an option to drink multiple potions?

I'd like to but unfortunately it would require significant changes to the script's structure. While i'd like to add support for this in the future, I don't currently have the time to provide a stable change at this scale. For now i'd recommend using combat potions, but I will be working on support for multiple potions in the future as I mentioned :) Can't offer any promises on a time though! Once i've implemented a system, I can also integrate it into my rock crabs script.

apa

I'd like to but unfortunately it would require significant changes to the script's structure. While i'd like to add support for this in the future, I don't currently have the time to provide a stable change at this scale. For now i'd recommend using combat potions, but I will be working on support for multiple potions in the future as I mentioned smile.png Can't offer any promises on a time though! Once i've implemented a system, I can also integrate it into my rock crabs script.

apa

Ah ok understandable. Combats too $$$ though :p

can i buy this with osrs gp off you?

Not directly unfortunately, however you can purchase a store voucher from anyone in the vouchers section, which you can then redeem to purchase the script. Here's the vouchers forum - http://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

You will need a voucher worth $5 or more :)

~apa

This script is the tits. Will post proggies when home.

[Here are 2]

Woo those are awesome, cheers so much :) will edit them into initial post if that's okay :)

It tried to hop in to 2000 total world and couldnt.

That's odd! I'm using the worlhopping api and i'm suprised the client doesn't have a filter for skill total worlds. There are filters for full/pvp worlds (i.e you will never hop into a pvp world), but it might still log you into a skill total world. Hopefully if it fails, it should select another world, however if it doesn't then let me know and i'll file a bug report with the devs :)

apa

got stuck all night clicking into the water trying to go back to bank on camp west 2. (rip my account? sad.png

j8lmbn.png

Oo, thanks for letting me know smile.png I will take a look. Hopefully your account should be fine.

apa

Edit: I couldn't seem to recreate this problem and I saw no association to the tile 1668,3458. Could you perhaps show me what the logger is saying?

cheers,

apa

7hrprog_zps4iqiwp9k.jpg

QwPha8E.png

Thanks for this, 7h is awesome! smile.png

I've added it to the front page, cheers<3

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

Would it be possible for me to get another trial?(6 hours, or something short?) only because the only time I ran it was when it got stuck, and it got stuck rather fast and only worked like an hour total, would love to try the roaming mode as it seems to be what's most efficient anyways. I understand if not, just figured I would ask. thanks again apa.