APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

@Apaec hey, really nice script man. 

Now question would be, could you add option to stop leveling / switch styles after level X is reached? 

and like some guys mentioned before, hopping tile change to random, instead of same one.

Really, it would be absolute perfect script if it would have these 2 options. 

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

@Apaec hey, really nice script man. 

Now question would be, could you add option to stop leveling / switch styles after level X is reached? 

and like some guys mentioned before, hopping tile change to random, instead of same one.

Really, it would be absolute perfect script if it would have these 2 options. 

The hopping tile randomisation is high up on my priority list of changes. Hopefully expect this soon :)

As for the levelling thing, I want to integrate a full levelling system at some point where you can customise targets, switch attack styles etc. However I need to find a nice place to put this in the ui, I need to integrate it with the ui saving system, and integrate it into the script itself. This is no quick job but it's on my backlog !

Apa

2 hours ago, A J said:

Hey bro not sure why but every 30-60 min it seems to log out and log back in. My breaks are set to every 3 hours so this doesnt make sense. is there a reason for this?

Not sure, have you opened the console to see the reason it is logging out?

Breaks are handled by the client, perhaps your break settings are not correct/haven't updated

There's no other reason the script should log out and then subsequently log back in.

-Apa

42 minutes ago, 000wns00 said:

Can’t figire it out, I bought it buts it’s not working 

Hey,

What exactly is not working, or can you not figure out?

If you hover over any options that you're unsure of in the GUI, a tool tip will show which describes the option in more detail. Also, if you experience the script stopping unexpectedly, you can open the console logger and see if anything has been output - when the script stops of its own accord, it will always let you know the reason! (e.g run out of ammo, out of food, etc..)

-Apa

35 minutes ago, Lavash said:

Any chance of separating the hp xp gained from range and strength or magic, have an xp p/h for the combat style your using and xp p/h for hp 

I mean it's possible, but I don't want to make the paint too cluttered!

It is easy to calculate your hp exp as 1/4 of your total exp gained - i'd suggest doing this for now.

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

What exactly is not working, or can you not figure out?

If you hover over any options that you're unsure of in the GUI, a tool tip will show which describes the option in more detail. Also, if you experience the script stopping unexpectedly, you can open the console logger and see if anything has been output - when the script stops of its own accord, it will always let you know the reason! (e.g run out of ammo, out of food, etc..)

-Apa

I run osbot and it fails. I dont understand the gui or anything, im also on mac....