Starting my gold farm, based in Sweden

William

This might be useful if you didn't know about this already. https://gyazo.com/530060ed572f932a2eb321f2c8135559

Yes, I do know about this. ^_^ Thank you, though. Most people don't know about that.

But yeah, I'm looking for something even further than that. I'm able to do about 10-12 clients before it maxes out the CPU and starts some serious lag. Lol. Running multiple accounts in one client doesn't really seem to help either.

DAY 2, GOOD MORNING! smile.png 

Whatsup guys?

Today my kebab slaves and done quite much kebabs to me for breakfast.

I decided to taking 15-20 min breaks here and there this night and it still made me some good money.

Day1: I was up 650k.

Day 2: Now I'm at 640k spread out at my 4 accounts. And guess what? I also got 27k ish kebabs.

This makes me having having 1,5m now, made from 4 accounts in 40 ish hours on F2P.

I will soon get bonds and upgrade with more intresting proggries with different scripts. I hope you guys like the progress update!

b1e516e.jpg

UPDATE DAY 2: 

Alright, it seems like jagex loves me. On the four accounts I have botted alot of mining on just for fun this week. It seems I got banned on the 3 accounts for it, I know it's not because of the kebabs. The funny thing is that all three accounts got banned after I transfered everything to my fourth account, that did NOT get banned. So lucky me I have everything I made left and will make 10 accounts today and let it be on 18 hours, and then transfer all kebabs again to a account with another IP.

I will let you guys stay updated.

• Like 1

You won't want to be botting 10 accounts from same IP. If your dad has access to proxies, make sure they're preferably non-sequential proxies and need to be socks 5. If 1 accounts get banned on that same IP, you can expect the other ones will fall nearly right behind it.

We are a provider of OSBot ready private socks 5 proxies, but for a little bit more on the chain bans you can see: http://www.proxyfish.com/osbot - we touch briefly on the chain ban topic which is crucial for beginners to know and understand.

1-2 bots per IP is good practice / rule of thumb. Otherwise you raise the risk of a chain ban.

Edited by ProxyFish

You won't want to be botting 10 accounts from same IP. If your dad has access to proxies, make sure they're preferably non-sequential proxies and need to be socks 5. If 1 accounts get banned on that same IP, you can expect the other ones will fall nearly right behind it.

We are a provider of OSBot ready private socks 5 proxies, but for a little bit more on the chain bans you can see: http://www.proxyfish.com/osbot - we touch briefly on the chain ban topic which is crucial for beginners to know and understand.

1-2 bots per IP is good practice / rule of thumb. Otherwise you raise the risk of a chain ban.

That's all correct man, great site! I just checked it out.

This is just a suicide botting progress that only will continue for about a week.

Will be more secure and serious next upcoming week. Just doing this to get a good start with money! smile.png

Ah ok, just know that by using 1 IP on all your bots, the chances of them all getting banned at the same time is very very high!

Yup, thats why I chose your service, so I can bot 5 different IPs, and avoid chain bans, only running 1 acc per IP though, you say you can do 2 and it's still pretty safe, maybe try that eventually. Good luck to OP suiciding on 1 IP, I would be afraid of the mule being on the same IP, I transfer to a mule thats on a laptop, using my neighbors WiFi, LOLOL.

Edited by Joster
  • Like 1

A few tips for a successful farm:

1. Greed will be your downfall. Think logically when making botting intervals.
  2. F2P banrates are incredibly high.
  3. Just because a script is premium, does not mean the banrate is low.
  4. Efficiency is the key to success
  5. After much trial/error, it is worth it to invest in a VPS, or at the very least, a proxy.