Starting my gold farm, based in Sweden

William

why switch from gold ammies to lobs btw? big decrease in gp/hr?

Well, as I am not able to check my computer until Sunday, it would be a kinda expensive risk to leave bots with over 20m worth of resources with until Sunday. I rather continue with that on Monday and work with lobbies this weekend! :)

Whatsup guys? I'm back in Sweden.

I did check my computer when I came home and I see that my two bots is doing all good and keep buying the beers.

Lucky as I am, when I'm at GE to sell them straight away so I could transfer to my mule, I get the disconnect and gets my ban. My luck is insane lmao.

I had beers worth slightly over 3M.

Well, sometimes Jagex fucks you over ;)

I will set up 10 bots this night, and make them pick cowhides. I will make them attack the cows and then loot and bank the cowhides and the bones.

I will give you guys progress after about 10-12 hours of botting cows. Will for sure be a OK profit + some pretty nice stats :)

Sorry guys to give you this disappointing news :/ I'm as disappointed on the beer bots as some of you guys probably are too :P

Whatsup guys? I'm back in Sweden.

I did check my computer when I came home and I see that my two bots is doing all good and keep buying the beers.

Lucky as I am, when I'm at GE to sell them straight away so I could transfer to my mule, I get the disconnect and gets my ban. My luck is insane lmao.

I had beers worth slightly over 3M.

Well, sometimes Jagex fucks you over wink.png

I will set up 10 bots this night, and make them pick cowhides. I will make them attack the cows and then loot and bank the cowhides and the bones.

I will give you guys progress after about 10-12 hours of botting cows. Will for sure be a OK profit + some pretty nice stats smile.png

Sorry guys to give you this disappointing news :/ I'm as disappointed on the beer bots as some of you guys probably are too :P

dude try some p2p lol f2p is crazy ban rates

dude try some p2p lol f2p is crazy ban rates

My mule did get banned today with my 15m stack that I've managed to get just from F2P last week.

So I got 0 gp now lmao, so no gp for p2p :/ So yeah..kinda sucks. 

EDIT : If you can donate me one bond I can sure bot everything you want me to test, Realist slave 2016 emote3.png emote3.gif

Edited by williamg0d

My mule did get banned today with my 15m stack that I've managed to get just from F2P last week.

So I got 0 gp now lmao, so no gp for p2p :/ So yeah..kinda sucks. 

you should always try to aim for more, so each time you made 3m from f2p > buy a bond > etc it will go much faster

you could have done blast furnace on 1 acc and made a lot more this weekend :P

you should always try to aim for more, so each time you made 3m from f2p > buy a bond > etc it will go much faster

you could have done blast furnace on 1 acc and made a lot more this weekend :P

Yeah I will go for blast this weekend..:/

Thanks for the advice tho, cleared up my bad habbits from just botting in f2p I guess.

• Like 1