Starting my gold farm, based in Sweden

William

Typical 17 year old bragging about getting a fine. We get it, you're cool. If something happened in your private life do not share it with internet or anybody else. It's your business and not ours. That was sufficient enough not to take you serious. 

Good luck anyways.

This has nothing with bragging about. Why would i brag about me getting to court? That's just ridiculous. 

I share this with you guys with the idea to show people out there that everything is possible, how much problems you've had in the past. To never lose your motivation.

But sure, you can hate as much as you want on me, but I think the most of people wouldn't agree that im "bragging" about having a fine that I will provide from goldfarming. (My parents did pay the fine tho,  but I want to make it up for them)

Best Regards,

Williamg0d =D

Hi William, Best of luck with your goldfarm. 

Jag är också svensk btw smile.png

Kul att höra!

Kommer antagligen prova en del scripts utav dig framöver, alltid bekvämare att köpa av svensk smile.png

Ha det gött!

// Williamg0d =D

Good luck, from your tone you don't seem to well aware at the moment but I wish you the best regardless. It's fun to learn this kinda stuff. 

Sounds like I'm bragging about me getting in to court with that big fine at the age of 16, but I'm really just want to tell you guys what my big motivation is coming from for this gold farm.

Why would you be bragging about that? Aha

Good luck with your goal, hope it goes well biggrin.png

Är också svensk, vi kan hålla på tillsammans ifall du vill. Bara att jag inte är så värst ute efter pengar.

Absolut!

Förvånar mig att en becknare som du inte är ute efter pengar? emote3.png  Haha skämt o sido

Kul att se ännu en svensk! Lätt att vi håller kontakten :)

// Williamg0d =D

Good luck, from your tone you don't seem to well aware at the moment but I wish you the best regardless. It's fun to learn this kinda stuff. 

Why would you be bragging about that? Aha

As you can see in the thread someone have already accused me for bragging, so apparently some people think so =P

Best Regards,

Williamg0d =P

Its not as complicated to setup as you think, but way harder to find a successful low-ban rate method to make good consistent gold.

Good-luck none the less!

Yeah, tell me about it... :p 

I've been taking a break ever since my 7 gold farming accounts were taken down in one swift motion. I'll start again soon.

Hi William, Best of luck with your goldfarm. 

Jag är också svensk btw smile.png

Good luck with your goal, hope it goes well biggrin.png

Är också svensk, vi kan hålla på tillsammans ifall du vill. Bara att jag inte är så värst ute efter pengar.

Absolut!

Förvånar mig att en becknare som du inte är ute efter pengar? emote3.png  Haha skämt o sido

Kul att se ännu en svensk! Lätt att vi håller kontakten smile.png

// Williamg0d =D

As you can see in the thread someone have already accused me for bragging, so apparently some people think so =P

Best Regards,

Williamg0d =P

Hälsningar från er östra granne.

If you find any useful tips on lowering the CPU usage that each client uses, let me know. smile.png Lol.

Good Luck to you though, williamg0d. Maybe we can swap ideas and help each other. I also have somewhat of a farm right now. Lol.

This might be useful if you didn't know about this already. https://gyazo.com/530060ed572f932a2eb321f2c8135559

This has nothing with bragging about. Why would i brag about me getting to court? That's just ridiculous. 

I share this with you guys with the idea to show people out there that everything is possible, how much problems you've had in the past. To never lose your motivation.

But sure, you can hate as much as you want on me, but I think the most of people wouldn't agree that im "bragging" about having a fine that I will provide from goldfarming. (My parents did pay the fine tho,  but I want to make it up for them)

Best Regards,

Williamg0d =D

Kul att höra!

Kommer antagligen prova en del scripts utav dig framöver, alltid bekvämare att köpa av svensk smile.png

Ha det gött!

// Williamg0d =D

Did you read what I extensively expressed? Do you think it's appropriate to share your past? Keep the description simple and move on. You're a kid, you need to learn. I'm not hating, there's a difference between criticism and hating.

Having a goldfarm nowadays is tough. Good luck once again.

• Like 1

looting trout not working out then? and can you please stop posting other bot clients..?

Almost all of the scripts that supports looting the fishes are eitherway crashing or very slow.

I'm testing out all of the clients, am I not allowed to show a picture with me botting with a client expect for OSBOT? Sounds extreme lol.

Good luck with your farm and goals. I used to just bot 1 acc at a time, but got banned eventually on the 2 I have had, so I'm starting a small farm, 5 accounts on proxys, and playing legit aswell because I still enjoy the game.

Look forward to seeing your progress.

Nice buddie!

What have you been botting the last week? 

It makes me really happy that you look forward to seeing my progress, much love man! =D

DAY 1

Hello guys, how's it going? smile.png

First of all I wanna thank to all you guys that have been supporting and welcoming me. I understand that some people also have been hating on me, it's no suprise lmao.

Today I've picked up raw trouts and raw salomons at the barbarian fishing spot. I used 4 bots at the same time for 7-8 hours and made 650k overall. Not really much but I can't really make big money straight with 0 gp. This months goal is to make atleast 250M+ within one month from scratch without any gold at all.

I will now enter a crazy journey in Al-Kharid. As I can't describe how much I love kebab in real life, I just have to bot kebabs at Al-Kharid.

Some information about this:

My bot can buy 850 kebabs p/hr. Every kebab is 1gp each so you don't really need alot money. It also means that I can split my 650k easy to 20-30 accounts. I have botted kebabs for 5 days STRAIGHT last month and I know it's possible this week to.

Monday ( This night) until Thursday: 

I will bot the kebabs with 4 accounts in 4 days straight. I know that people will come here and be all like "Retards, that's impossible".

It's not since I did it last month with my private kebab script, I've tried public kebab scripts and I don't really recommend them tho. Try to make your own, it's not really hard since its only to buy kebab > banking.

Each 24h: 

I will get back to you guys each 24h and give you some progress of this massive kebab buying if anyone is intrested to see it.

If I will succeed with this I will make atleast 60m. A great start to start this project with. 

// Best Regards,

Williamg0d smile.png 

Edited by williamg0d