Starting my gold farm, based in Sweden

William

They should've fined you more since swedish law system suck

other than that, good luck

9,500€ was enough for a snapchat story with a girl giving a blowjob to me :ppPPppPPpP

Suggest to him to add clan wars :p

I did it just a sec ago! :)

Update! 

I'm now moving my progress pictures to Youtube videos instead. Atleats I think it's more intresting looking at progresses of botting in videos with me talking about the progress, instead of just seeing a new thread post.

I'm currently doing planks and will upload my first botting progress video from that tonight. So stay tuned and subscribe to my channel to keep you updated!

Money making: 

I will post 2-3 videos per week with money making tips using a bot, with results of me botting the method 3-10 hours. I will do tips both in F2P and in P2P so everyone can take apart of this journey! 

I hope you guys will see forward for it, I will update with my youtube channel when my first video is up (Probably this night). Will be a progress video from my plank botting. Peace! :)

Edit: The thread will still stay alive of course, I will update here whenever a video is released. Although the botting progresses will be in the upcoming videos! I hope you guys like this idea. :)

• Like 3