Starting my gold farm, based in Sweden

William

I will probably end my journey with giving you guys progress already, some people are just way to rude for no reason. If you don't like me, you can atleast keep it to your self and not be such an rude guy too me over the internet..This is just sick. I have been here for 3 days and already getting so many negative comments / PM's telling me to just quit this shit. People have seriously even being rude about my english, I'm from Sweden. Do you expect me to write like an american then? 

I'm done.

And now some people will come and tell me that im seeking attention, I swear to god smile.png

Edited by williamg0d
  • Like 1

I will probably end my journey with giving you guys progress already, some people are just way to rude for no reason. If you don't like me, you can atleast keep it to your self and not be such an rude guy too me over the internet..This is just sick. I have been here for 3 days and already getting so many negative comments / PM's telling me to just quit this shit. People have seriously even being rude about my english, I'm from Sweden. Do you expect me to write like an american then? 

I'm done.

And now some people will come and tell me that im seeking attention, I swear to god smile.png

y2jIo9dq.png

• Like 1

I'm done.

william man you shouldn't let people get in the way of your goals :(

william man you shouldn't let people get in the way of your goals sad.png

Well to be honest I've already finished my goal for this week, making 10m in 3 days of F2P.

The idea with this was just to interact with people here at the forum, but I just don't enjoy it when people are so rude to me for no reasons, and not really giving welcoming, more like wishing I just would leave this forum sad.png

I might continue in the future, but for now on it just seems that my work isn't even worth sharing when it feels like 75% of the users in the thread just laughs at me and make fun out of me. I'm really not that type of person that just can ignore that kind of things and just continue, one of my biggest weakness. I'm sorry to say. unsure.png

Well to be honest I've already finished my goal for this week, making 10m in 3 days of F2P.

The idea with this was just to interact with people here at the forum, but I just don't enjoy it when people are so rude to me for no reasons, and not really giving welcoming, more like wishing I just would leave this forum sad.png

I might continue in the future, but for now on it just seems that my work isn't even worth sharing when it feels like 75% of the users in the thread just laughs at me and make fun out of me. I'm really not that type of person that just can ignore that kind of things and just continue, one of my biggest weakness. I'm sorry to say. unsure.png

you're young so you'll grow to ignore trolls, don't let them get you down though :P gj for buying VIP

Don't let the haters get in the way of your goals man, keep updating it! Most of us enjoy the thread :)

Wow, I didn't expect all this positive replys, really got me some motivation back ohmy.png

I want you guys to reply to this what you guys wanna see. We will start off with F2P only for 1 week. Bring me suggestions what YOU want me to bot (That obviously brings me gold in the bank) After this coming week we will go P2P and I would love to hear what you want me to try out goldfarm in P2P too.

Only non-combat skills in F2P tho. doge.png

Lets say users want me to test out gold farming etc raw swordfish, flipping (with a bot ofc), looting in the wildy. I will then show you guys a 10h+ progress from all of these money making methods and then bring you the profits and end it with what money making tactic made the most 07 GP after 10h+.

Bring me sugesstions now and I'll will start the botting, with your guys idea already on Friday! (If I get enough sugesstions for F2P botting that you guys want to see)

Again, thanks for all the support the last hour. The messages I got in my inbox did really feel the taste from the motivation I had. QwPha8E.png

you're young so you'll grow to ignore trolls, don't let them get you down though :P gj for buying VIP

Don't let the haters get in the way of your goals man, keep updating it! Most of us enjoy the thread smile.png

I liked the thread personally.

As a wise man once said,

Never give up. - Donald J. Trump

^^

Wow, I didn't expect all this positive replys, really got me some motivation back ohmy.png

I want you guys to reply to this what you guys wanna see. We will start off with F2P only for 1 week. Bring me suggestions what YOU want me to bot (That obviously brings me gold in the bank) After this coming week we will go P2P and I would love to hear what you want me to try out goldfarm in P2P too.

Only non-combat skills in F2P tho. doge.png

Lets say users want me to test out gold farming etc raw swordfish, flipping (with a bot ofc), looting in the wildy. I will then show you guys a 10h+ progress from all of these money making methods and then bring you the profits and end it with what money making tactic made the most 07 GP after 10h+.

Bring me sugesstions now and I'll will start the botting, with your guys idea already on Friday! (If I get enough sugesstions for F2P botting that you guys want to see)

Again, thanks for all the support the last hour. The messages I got in my inbox did really feel the taste from the motivation I had. QwPha8E.png

^^

No problem dude, that 'best regards,' stuff was kind of annoying but i guess you're just new to all of this :D

Try that new wildy looter? it's f2p and it's a decent per/hour method :)

• Like 1

No problem dude, that 'best regards,' stuff was kind of annoying but i guess you're just new to all of this :D

Try that new wildy looter? it's f2p and it's a decent per/hour method :)

I sure will, although it needs to be fixed with the HP. Otherwise you do die alot from the skeletons :(

I made ~100k from 3,5 hours with it. Not really happy with it, although the scripter just made it so only the time will decide when to start using it! :)

Edited by williamg0d

I sure will, although it needs to be fixed with the HP. Otherwise you do die alot from the skeletons sad.png

I made ~100k from 3,5 hours with it. Not really happy with it, although the scripter just made it so only the time will decide when to start using it! smile.png

100k from 3.5 hrs isn't bad considering you were doing kebabs which is like 20-30k/hr

p2p looting is amazing you should try that (wildy and pvp)

Edited by Realist