A new forum rank

Anne

I think it would be a great idea to add a new rank, for the people who don't bot but are forum addicted and would like to have some benefits too.

The new rank I'm talking about is called "Forum Donator" which will cost you 10$ FOREVER

The benefits are : your name will glow, you get the rank itself like sponsor/vip, you can change your display name once in a week/month (depends on what Kati wants or what is the best acceptable). Maybe more benefits can be added if you suggest so... Not awesome benefits because the price is low for a reason.

There arent alot of benefits, I know but thats why it costs that less. I am sure alot of people will purchase this and alot of money will be gained to keep the server alive.

Support? Opinions?

• Like 3

While I wouldn't mind having another rank to the forums, I just don't think it fits in well here. The forums are for botters and I guess people who have services. Your suggestion would be almost like a RSPS forums. I just wouldn't see it catching on. :\ Just my opinion though! :)

It's the same for RSPS's because people come there for playing the server, right? Well sometimes they dont and that's the same for some OSBot forum users. Therefore is your argument invalide :) .

I dont see why we wouldnt try this, if only a small amount of people purchase (even although I'm sure a high amount will) than Kati still receives money for it so we can keep the bot and forums alive. Thanks for your point of vieuw. Opinions are always different :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think is the best way to go about it.. If something like this was implemented then I believe the profits made from that should be reinvested completely into the site and possibly the bot.

For example we can't have certain mods on the forum because they don't exist/they cost, it'd be nice if we could have those mods with the money earned from a scheme like this.

But meh that's just my two cents.