Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hello,

I was wondering about the banking option full inventory or no food. I set the bank setting to withdraw 4 Cooked Meat, however when the bot returns to the bank with a full inventory and 1 of 2 foods left over, it deposits everything else except the food and then returns to where it came from. When it eats the 2 leftover foods, it returns to the bank and withdraws 4. I was wondering if there is a function to deposit the full inventory including the food and then withdraw 4 food before it goes back out, so it always leaves the bank with 4.

Here is the log from when it banks. 

FO][Bot #1][10/30 03:07:20 AM]: Dumping SmartInventory
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 03:07:20 AM]: [ACTION]=deposit_except_id | [ITEM]=2142 | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[ACTION]=eat | [ITEM]=Cooked meat | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[ACTION]=deposit_all | [ITEM]= empty  | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[ACTION]=withdraw_special_items_id | [ITEM]=2142_4, | [AMOUNT]=1 |

I was thinking there might be a setting that I missed that does this.

Thank you.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:53 PM, ilikecheating said:

whats the differnce between perfect fighter and perfect sandcrabs? 

Sand crabs standalone script will potentially have more features, right now they're almost the same but I don't wanna ruin it for other sand crabs scripts. I activated a trial so you can see if you like the bot or not, enjoy!

On 10/21/2020 at 1:58 AM, troro1 said:

Can you make it so that the script recognizes the different barrows item degrade levels as the same? e.g Guthan's chainskirt 50 is the same as Guthan's chainskirt 75.

Yes, in which context do you mean. So for detecting equipment in the setup window and making it so we don't have to keep changing the item name after every time it degrades, and/or is the bot failing to equip other degrade-level gear after a certain amount of time? E.g. after 2 hours it goes from torag helm 100 to torag helm 50 and it won't equip torag helm anymore - is this a good description of what you'd like to see changed/improved. If not please clarify I'm open to any ideas/suggestions

On 10/25/2020 at 4:22 AM, Botislife said:

Is this script unable to safe spot with cannon? I press f6 to select the safe spot tile, I also set the cannon tile, but the bot keeps running under the cannon and not the safe spot.

Depends, the tile should be lighting up green for safespot and silver/grey for the cannon tile. Also is the target npc behind a wall/gate/fence? If so did you check the [Attack unreachable npcs] option. I think it's either trying to walk to the cannon as a fallback for not reaching the safespot, or (unlikely) the safespot is set to the same tile as the cannon tile. I'll investigate and report back. If you've recently resolved this please lemme know what the issue was!

On 10/25/2020 at 4:08 PM, Yyrk said:

Hey Czar. 

The worldhop function for F2P accounts accidentally selects world 400 sometimes and breaks the script. Just curious if an exclusion for 400 on the F2P world list could be added to stop this. 

Thanks!

Hello sir - I think this is fixed with devbuild 2.6.1, but regardless I'll add an exclusion script-side to play it completely safe!

On 10/26/2020 at 7:58 AM, troro1 said:

Czar you really need to fix the cannon issue. When it picks it up to reset it before it gets broken, it keeps looping over and over in setting it down and picking it up. Totally obvious to other people you're macroing.

I'm trying to find out what's causing this. Did you enable banking? If so - is your bank condition set to [Bank when loot full]? My thinking is that it's actually picking up the cannon because it's trying to bank, or trying to go for a breaks session (?) and then once it picks up the cannon it's deciding not to bank and continue fighting (& then places down the cannon again).

If you have any logs that would clear any confusion and I'll be able to fix this for you straight away. I don't think the bot even supports picking up cannon before it breaks (~20 mins) since I haven't timed it yet, but this is a good idea which I'll add in the next version. So it should be more smart in terms of cannon strategy.

Another scenario could be that there's another cannon (belonging to another player) which needs repairing and the bot keeps trying to repair/pick-up that other players cannon - I could be miles off and completely wrong but it's a theory nonetheless.

I need the console logs from you (and preferably a screenshot of script settings used) so I can help/fix your issue ASAP, without the logs I'll just have to guess/investigate what went wrong. I'm gunna setup a cannon and try it out at ogres and see if I find any issues/bugs to update.

On 10/28/2020 at 6:17 AM, Srisouraj said:

The osBot client freezes when I pause/stop the script. To fix it I have to open task manager to close osBot. Anybody know a solution to this, I might be using it wrong.

Resolved in osbot client 2.6.1? Please confirm. I've seen this happen a few times but it's stopped now. I will be investigating the cause of this and speaking with the developers/scripters to find out more.

1 hour ago, irrigate said:

Hello,

I was wondering about the banking option full inventory or no food. I set the bank setting to withdraw 4 Cooked Meat, however when the bot returns to the bank with a full inventory and 1 of 2 foods left over, it deposits everything else except the food and then returns to where it came from. When it eats the 2 leftover foods, it returns to the bank and withdraws 4. I was wondering if there is a function to deposit the full inventory including the food and then withdraw 4 food before it goes back out, so it always leaves the bank with 4.

Here is the log from when it banks. 

FO][Bot #1][10/30 03:07:20 AM]: Dumping SmartInventory
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 03:07:20 AM]: [ACTION]=deposit_except_id | [ITEM]=2142 | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[ACTION]=eat | [ITEM]=Cooked meat | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[ACTION]=deposit_all | [ITEM]= empty  | [AMOUNT]=1 |
[ACTION]=withdraw_special_items_id | [ITEM]=2142_4, | [AMOUNT]=1 |

I was thinking there might be a setting that I missed that does this.

Thank you.

Hello - I've seen this occur I will make sure this is fixed in v271.1 today. Would you like the bot to deposit all and then re-withdraw, or do you want the bot to just withdraw missing pieces, so withdraw-2 if you have 2 food and need a total of 4. Or would you like this to be an option in the setup window (preferred!)

On 10/29/2020 at 11:37 AM, TrunksBot said:

Hey so Im trying to train a defensure pure which is full 100% afk attacking Monks with an event rpg.. Wondering if this perfect fighter supports monks? Or if it supports custom NPCs.. if so Ill probably purchase

Will be available in v271.1, I've added a function so it stays logged in despite the 20-minute timer. I'll re-activate your trial so you can test it before you buy. Please don't buy until you try!

EDIT:

All trials activated enjoy!

Edited by Czar

Hello - I've seen this occur I will make sure this is fixed in v271.1 today. Would you like the bot to deposit all and then re-withdraw, or do you want the bot to just withdraw missing pieces, so withdraw-2 if you have 2 food and need a total of 4. Or would you like this to be an option in the setup window (preferred!)

Which ever one is easier to implement, and an option would be great. Thank you!

• Like 1

Hey Czar, I must say this has been my number 1 FAVORITE script for years. It is generally amazing and flawless, I have one request as of now with the new League game mode. Is there any chance we can add the crystal of memories to the teleports? There are so many areas where this item would be useful in! 

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO