Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 11/29/2020 at 7:57 PM, kazel said:

czar what the option to attack ur npc only cant seem to fine it.

if you're talking about retaliating, then its in misc 2 tab [only fight my npcs].

But for fighting a specific npc in general: [only fight npc in my fightzone] and then in-game draw a box of the area with F7 and it should do the trick ^^ :D we're working on a way to choose and click a single npc similar to the thieving bot (sticky npc mode) where it will single out whichever npcs you select 

hi can you make it so that you can teleport to your house then use the jewelery box to teleport to the ge then bank there? then teleport to house again and use a mounted digsite pendant to teleport to rune dragons? i've bootlegged it right now but you have an option to teleport to house but not use anything inside haha

• Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 7:45 PM, SMF said:

Hello @Czar, does this supports revenants ? And which bosses does it support currently? I am looking to buy

Thanks

I haven't tested it at revenants fully, but I will definitely give it a try and see if I could make a good fight profile there. Gave you trial just in case you wanted to try it out, gl sir :D

11 hours ago, DRI1 said:

hi can you make it so that you can teleport to your house then use the jewelery box to teleport to the ge then bank there? then teleport to house again and use a mounted digsite pendant to teleport to rune dragons? i've bootlegged it right now but you have an option to teleport to house but not use anything inside haha

Hey! sure :D good idea btw. For jewellery box, you mean ring of wealth teleport to GE right? I'll be adding all available options anyway, will be converting the code from my runecrafting bot so it shouldn't take too long.

Also guys I've been doing some massive upgrades and changes in the internal code for the fighter, huge releases are coming, again everyone will see something they have requested/suggested ^^ :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hey! sure :D good idea btw. For jewellery box, you mean ring of wealth teleport to GE right? I'll be adding all available options anyway, will be converting the code from my runecrafting bot so it shouldn't take too long.

thanks a lot man, also another thing, i tried brutal black dragons with your plugin, could it be possible to add prayer support (rigour/eagle eye)? it'll be nice if you could choose how you banked/traveled as well :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

I haven't tested it at revenants fully, but I will definitely give it a try and see if I could make a good fight profile there. Gave you trial just in case you wanted to try it out, gl sir :D

Also guys I've been doing some massive upgrades and changes in the internal code for the fighter, huge releases are coming, again everyone will see something they have requested/suggested ^^ :D

@Czar Thanks :)

Edited by SMF
  • Like 1

On 12/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, Czar said:

My trial expired and my revenant account needed some range lvls first

I would like to ask if the script will teleport if attacked by a player  or when loot value is reached

Thanks @Czar

Edited by SMF
  • Like 1

In regards to the rune drags mode, does it support both melee, and ranged? Where does it bank?

edit: I see that the rune drag support is just in the walking methods, so it should support both melee and ranged.

Also, it seems like the sleep after using the rock hammer is a little too fast, sometimes hammers the same garg 3x

Edited by ospaul
  • Like 1

Breaks should be located here:

Cri5wc3.gif

Make sure to type in a range of values so like 50-80 so that it randomises the minutes for breaking and making it look more humanlike. For setting a tile to break at, the hotkey is F5, so after walking to your breaks tile, hitting F5 will save the current tile your player is standing on and use it for logging out when the breaks timer kicks in.

@ospaulRune drags yep for both melee and range. If you have good equipment then do ranged however melee is the BiS nowadays. If you need any help setting it up lemme know. It should be the digsite pendant for teleporting there, and maybe edgeville or castle wars for teleporting to bank, or any bank of your choice to be fair. We will be adding a way to regen at both ferox and poh so that's good news. For using rockhammer, I'll take a look. Is this with [loot my own tiles] and [wait for loot]? I'll test with and without just in case

@SMF Yep as discussed we will be adding a feature for wildy. We will re-activate an extended trial so you can see if the feature is to your standard/needs any changes

@DRI1 It may be possible but only with quickprayer. We need to add some code to support activating individual prayers, as well as a few other improvements to the brutal plugin, and a few tweaks to the catacomb dungeon as a whole with regards to walking. More info coming ^^ :D

• Boge 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO