Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

9 hours ago, Diesal said:

Hey @Czar, hoping to try this out soon! I did try to run it at the Ardy Chaos Druids, but the logger said it could not find NPCs and to tell you to add the location. Would this be possible? Thanks! 

Will check these out. The ones in the tower btw? South of fishing guild? Also does it work if we start the script right at the chaos druids, then save as profile? I'll add these right now!

Activated trials enjoy.

Also guys just posted an update for the wildy chaos druids, and for stronghold NPEs, it should work better in v269.1. Update will automatically go live within a couple hours. More updates on the way, stay on the lookout for v269.2 later tonight!

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Will check these out. The ones in the tower btw? South of fishing guild? Also does it work if we start the script right at the chaos druids, then save as profile? I'll add these right now!

Activated trials enjoy.

Also guys just posted an update for the wildy chaos druids, and for stronghold NPEs, it should work better in v269.1. Update will automatically go live within a couple hours. More updates on the way, stay on the lookout for v269.2 later tonight!

Yes, the ones south of the fishing guild. Might need to build in functionality for lockpicking the door, if it's not there already. I did save the profile and start the script inside the tower, but I might revisit it again today. I'm still using Molly's script for them right now. 

• Like 1

Hmmm using cannon in stronghold, I need to see if that's possible, if so I'll definitely add something like that in the stronghold plugin, same applies for rock crabs I need to add cannon support there too.

Also guys update v270.0 should be live, with another release coming to ammonite crabs too, should work better, and world hopping in general for v270.1, shout out to @garix92 for the help. I'll also take a look at sands @Rayen9 and add a feature to prevent that from happening. I do recommend botting in ammonites over sands btw, in terms of ban rates

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO