Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Thanks guys - just collected many posts with user suggestions, feedback and bugs to take care of, for the next upcoming update.

Many of the posts are users which haven't configured the script properly, make sure:

- If the script is fighting other npcs than what you selected, turn on: 'Don't retaliate to combat' option in Misc.1 tab
- If cannon mode is not starting, make sure cannon is in inventory, select a cannon tile using hotkeys, then continue
- Loot over X works well, if not, please tell me which item is having problems I will investigate ASAP.
- For safespotting and fight zones, make sure to enable the npc distance for safespotting to a suitable amount, or check if smart safespot is enabled and turn it off/on depending whichever works better for you
- Kourend and Zeah is experimental/beta with this script, I will need a few more updates to get it fully flawless, it's an entire continent after all :s
- Gargoyles - I cannot get these perfect until I personally test them by myself. They are treated differently to normal npcs and slayer npcs are usually a bit more difficult to handle. That doesn't mean I will never make them perfect, I just need more time on these and I need a highly req'd account. I will continue adding guesswork updates for gargoyles until I magically make it perfect somehow, until I get an account. The requirements are stupid high.

As for all other comments I have noted them all down and rest assured a big update is coming with new changelog and more features, with plenty of tweaks as usual. I usually gather posts and make sure to listen to every user before posting to SDN.

Please make sure if you ever have a bug, to post a screenshot of your setup window and fill in the bug template so I can fix your bug much much much faster than normal. Otherwise it will just take longer because I have to manually select every option and every combination until I guess your options and then I have to find out how to fix it, instead of just using your options from the start and fixing the problem straight after :D

Thanks guys :D Stay tuned for the upcoming update :)

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks guys - just collected many posts with user suggestions, feedback and bugs to take care of, for the next upcoming update.

I don't think you're understanding some of the issues. The script will literally RIGHT CLICK AND ATTACK the wrong monster. Go to stronghold slayer cave and try to do fire giants next to the hellhounds. After a few minutes it will right click and attack a hellhound.

Loot over X works 50% of the time, please carefully watch the script when you test it. It fails to calculate the value of items that are under 5k or so. Also, sometimes when something like a uncut ruby drops, even if I have the script configured to not loot anything based on value or anything like that, it'll still just freeze up and start spamming the below error in the console.

Also PLEASE fix the new bug as of a week or so ago where it completely ignore task stop conditions. Not only does it not stop the script on slayer task, it doesn't stop it for any reason. Even if you try saving the profile after turning on a stop on x task if you load the profile, the setting will not be saved.

[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:54 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:55 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.distance(kn:216)
	at perfect.scripting.b.c.NUl.m(ye:411)
	at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.m(fj:533)
	at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.h(fj:50)
	at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.m(fj:695)
	at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.m(fj:174)
	at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.m(fj:690)
	at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.k(fj:753)
	at a.c.a.a.nUL.m(gg:162)
	at a.Nul.MA(hh:418)
	at a.Nul.e(hh:444)
	at a.Nul.onLoop(hh:1067)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:56 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:57 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:57 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:58 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:59 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:22:00 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:22:00 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event

Edited by idollic94

Done activated trials gl guys :D

As for stop conditions I will get right on them, I need to know what the script is doing when the stop condition is met. Is there even a console log that says 'we should be stopping now'? or does the script continue as normal. I will run some tests.

As for attacking, if the script is attacking the wrong npc by right clicking it can still be doing that to return combat to aggro'd npcs, please try the option and confirm. The script has no code to fight the wrong npcs it should only fight the correct ones unless there is something else that is making the script fight the wrong ones, e.g. aggro. I will run some more tests but this has never happened to me.

Thanks for more suggestions and tweaks guys, I am almost done with the new improvement update ^^ :D

On 8/2/2018 at 9:21 PM, idollic94 said:

I don't think you're understanding some of the issues. The script will literally RIGHT CLICK AND ATTACK the wrong monster. Go to stronghold slayer cave and try to do fire giants next to the hellhounds. After a few minutes it will right click and attack a hellhound.

Loot over X works 50% of the time, please carefully watch the script when you test it. It fails to calculate the value of items that are under 5k or so. Also, sometimes when something like a uncut ruby drops, even if I have the script configured to not loot anything based on value or anything like that, it'll still just freeze up and start spamming the below error in the console.

Also PLEASE fix the new bug as of a week or so ago where it completely ignore task stop conditions. Not only does it not stop the script on slayer task, it doesn't stop it for any reason. Even if you try saving the profile after turning on a stop on x task if you load the profile, the setting will not be saved.

[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:54 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:55 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:56 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:57 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:57 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:58 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:21:59 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:22:00 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][08/02 09:22:00 PM]: Taking (lootitem: Mithril sq shield) event

You need to seriously take a chill pill. You are paying a one-time 10$ fee for arguably the best AOI fighting script available right now. I literally just tested fire giants and it ran no problemo for 90 minutes. Item value calculation is not handled by the script (I believe) but the client so Czar can’t “hot fix” it. Add items you want looted manually. I set my stop condition as out of food, worked fine. If you want a flawless script optimized for your needs you can always go the private script route (for 75$-100$ you will have a scripter personally tend to your needs on-call). 

Edited by Logicfury
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO