Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Just got some nice ideas and tweaks coded, update is almost ready for pushing to SDN. After this update I will need to add an update to tend to the new script review (3 rules for all scripts and stability) and it will be much better :D Thanks guys really appreciate. I am continuously adding updates big and small the script will definitely improve inch by inch after every update as usual :)

• Like 1

New Update (v225)

- Add potions to Events now (with overrides). Works much better now.
- Magic potion support
- Item names become null when noted (try add bass (noted) to loot; then edit it) now fixed. You can also edit items successfully now.
- Will no longer spam-click bones to peaches tabs that are in your inventory even if you don't have that option toggled.
- Fixed Rock crabs; keeps hopping even if not selected.
- Fixed Guthans not equipping regular armor after healing.
- Added a way to add cannon to inventory loadout when using cannon mode (so it doesn't bank it!)
- Go to bank after stop condition is complete. (optional)
- Pick-up cannon before breaks kick in.
- Brutal black dragon antifire fix.
- Avoid other npcs fix and returning combat
- Alching fix (both low and high alch)

Testing: Need testers for these two items with full setup screenshots so I know what is causing it. (they work fine for me)

Gargoyles - it keeps leaving loot on the ground. Check Loot issues.
Prayer flicking: sometimes, once no prayer, script doesnt eat. Just clicks 0 prayer points.

For me prayer flicking works fine and it doesn't click 0 prayer points but I need to know how that specific user experienced this. 

As for gargoyles I cannot test these they are 75 slayer (crazy high) but I will need setup screenshots and/or videos and I will be able to identify the bugs quicker.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours after push. Gl guys happy botting :D 

This script supports stronghold and range but not mage correct? Just asking to be sure as I scrolled through and saw a couple pictures regarding my question.

Script does not save settings for me when I stop/start it.

The script interface also doesn't look like the one you have shown. The one I get is white and not quite as nice as yours. Im not sure but the toggle between monsters to fight doesn't  seem to be working the same way either.

Also seems to be logging me out as soon as I start the script.. I can actually watch the script move to the logout button.

Gonna play with the settings some more and hopefully figure it out. I got it to run vs cows one time but I wanted to see how it would act when all the arrows ran out of my ammo slot so I stopped it.. cant get it running now.

Edit- Not sure if it was the hop world feature but I turned that off and now I've at least got it running.

Edited by h0nestbot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, h0nestbot said:

The script interface also doesn't look like the one you have shown. The one I get is white and not quite as nice as yours. Im not sure but the toggle between monsters to fight doesn't  seem to be working the same way either.

Also seems to be logging me out as soon as I start the script.. I can actually watch the script move to the logout button.

Gonna play with the settings some more and hopefully figure it out. I got it to run vs cows one time but I wanted to see how it would act when all the arrows ran out of my ammo slot so I stopped it.. cant get it running now.

Edit- Not sure if it was the hop world feature but I turned that off and now I've at least got it running.

the interface is different to the pictures bc its since had updates, tbh its the best script in the market bc of its newer features and you just have to find the right settings. i found being minimalistic then slowly adding options you need to figure out what works, it helps as some options interact weirdly with each other. read through some recent comments to find out when a feature is playing up. gl

• Like 1

It's definitely a great script. I'm sure 90% of my problems have been from me not being too familiar with it. Even if it has some bugs when certain settings are selected with each other it's 100% worth the money. I'm glad I bought it on impulse but the owner is really involved in fixing things and answering questions so.. <3

• Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO