Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Everytime i use this it gets stuck in this loop, over and over again...

[INFO][Bot #1][11/14 08:45:49 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetWalker: Wait 1s until destination exists 2"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/14 08:45:50 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][11/14 08:45:50 PM]: Cycle.

I bought the script and it works great. However, I noticed that when I use range mode and select to loot my arrows/loot arrows + loot once npc is dead, that it chooses to keep picking up arrows during combat. I tried setting different settings to change this but couldnt figure it out. Im doing it in stronghold, and have tried that option with arrows as loot but it does the same. any suggestions?

also, bot keeps running trying to kill when it runs out of arrows! 

Edited by ownerpurez
  • Like 1

Hi. I am currently trying to use it at taverly blue dragons via safespot. It is safespotting correctly. but when it goes to bank it is not depositing the hides and bones, instead it is keeping them there? Do I need to add them to the banking list as well as the looting list? 

Also sometimes this script is tele tabbing to falador when inv is full but theres still food left. (I checked the 'eat food to loot' option already..)? help lol

Hmm check your options for banking condition, are you banking when inventory is full? Or banking when inventory is full and no food? There are many options. As for banking the bones and hides, it should deposit them if you added them to the banking layout. Let me know how you setup the script and I will help :D

Safespotting at karamja works, activated trial good luck :D

As for arrows, will add more smarter and stable arrow system and looting system. I will also add improvements to the looting while combat code so it will wait properly. Same applies for running script without arrows. Are you using darts or any thrown weapons by any chance? Confirm. Thanks! :D

As for cycle console log, which area is the script attempting to walk to? Screenshot your script setup window and I will help ASAP :D

As for adding item to loot list, which item is it? Does the auto-fill recognize it? Is it a newer item which was released recently? In any case I will update the global item list in case osrs added new items. :D

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

35 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm check your options for banking condition, are you banking when inventory is full? Or banking when inventory is full and no food? There are many options. As for banking the bones and hides, it should deposit them if you added them to the banking layout. Let me know how you setup the script and I will help :D

Safespotting at karamja works, activated trial good luck :D

As for arrows, will add more smarter and stable arrow system and looting system. I will also add improvements to the looting while combat code so it will wait properly. Same applies for running script without arrows. Are you using darts or any thrown weapons by any chance? Confirm. Thanks! :D

As for cycle console log, which area is the script attempting to walk to? Screenshot your script setup window and I will help ASAP :D

As for adding item to loot list, which item is it? Does the auto-fill recognize it? Is it a newer item which was released recently? In any case I will update the global item list in case osrs added new items. :D

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

Does mirror mode work with this script?

Yes mirror works for this script. In fact if you play around with the reaction timer you can theoretically make the script more humanlike and thus improve ban rates :D Just make sure not to put it too high. Some scripts benefit from lower reaction times, some from higher reaction times.

17 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yes mirror works for this script. In fact if you play around with the reaction timer you can theoretically make the script more humanlike and thus improve ban rates :D Just make sure not to put it too high. Some scripts benefit from lower reaction times, some from higher reaction times.

his the highest reaction time 1000ms? i lowered it to 850

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO