Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

15 minutes ago, Czar said:

Activated trials good luck guys :D

As for safespotting, will add extra functionality for looting, perhaps an option to loot multiple items before returning to safespot. Or it will just be the default case.

As for cows and lumbridge: set bank condition to: go to bank when inventory full, and keep bank inventory layout empty, add cowhide to looting tab. It will work perfectly. Otherwise, if you added items to withdraw from bank, please confirm it. Screenshot your setup window settings I will help. :D 

As for script bundle I would love for there to be a way to sell scripts as a deal, I used to do buy 3 get 2 scripts bonus deal but it was supported by the trial system (unlimited trial time) which wasn't allowed :( I will talk to the devs to sort something out. :D

I would love that, I only really want 2 scripts (plan on buying in 2-3 weeks, can't play now) but if there's a bundle deal I wouldn't mind paying more for all your scripts.

Edited by Zansan29
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Activated trials good luck guys :D

As for safespotting, will add extra functionality for looting, perhaps an option to loot multiple items before returning to safespot. Or it will just be the default case.

As for cows and lumbridge: set bank condition to: go to bank when inventory full, and keep bank inventory layout empty, add cowhide to looting tab. It will work perfectly. Otherwise, if you added items to withdraw from bank, please confirm it. Screenshot your setup window settings I will help. :D 

As for script bundle I would love for there to be a way to sell scripts as a deal, I used to do buy 3 get 2 scripts bonus deal but it was supported by the trial system (unlimited trial time) which wasn't allowed :( I will talk to the devs to sort something out. :D

Sounds great! :D I will be looking forward to it (Y). Do you have any ETA on the safespotting/multiple looting?

Cannon on crabs still not supported but I am working toward adding it very soon, perhaps in the next 1-2 versions max. :D

As for not being able to attack npcs, copy/paste console logger, you may be setting up the script and client incorrectly. I will help ASAP :D

Chinchompas in MM cave - not supported yet but I will be adding these as soon as I get my account req'd up.

First update is done. Next one after this one will be pushed in a few days or so.

New Update (v231)

- Expanded on 'first occurence' functionality to combat system (increases stability)
-- Script now knows if it has seen a target npc and updates your save.
-- No more getting stuck not finding the npc, doesn't matter where! (Add npc via button)
- Ardougne chaos druid picklock fix
- Added 'loot everything before returning to safespot' functionality
- Updates to looting while in combat
- No longer loots arrows if you selected 'only loot when npc is dead'
- No longer attacks when out of arrows
- Added dart support, including other thrown ranged weapons
- (Crabs): no longer clicks any crabs while in AFK mode only
- (Stronghold) only noted iron ore is looted from now on
- (Crabs) spec'ing is now optional
- (Cannon) script now waits for cannon to be refilled before returning to safespot
- Various re-writes to combat attacking code (all three styles)
- Various re-writes to looting system
- Patches to slayer npcs and use-item.
- Jugs are now dropped, same as vials. (When using any jug as a food source)
- Skeletal wyvern chamber walk paths are now hotfixed
- Expanded even more on food system: script will finish off all food before eating a new one (pizzas etc)

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D Please post more suggestions I have a very long list of new ideas that will be added to the script in the upcoming versions :D

Also, sneak peek of the script website. Still under construction, but this is the features page with a guide on literally every single feature of the script. :D 

3945ee1d70b8bb2056c1c127ab9aa8e9.png

• Like 3

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO