Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Script should launch back to normal after osrs update now, pm me if you need any help to set it up I will help :D

Safespotting - the script will loot item and return back to safespot, when did you want to loot? After X time or something? Or do you want it to loot while in combat or while not in combat, explain please. I need to understand what your intention and expectation is with looting and safespotting, and I will add updates accordingly.

Sand crabs - are you trying to find king sand crabs? There is a separate plugin for those. Sand crabs are at the lower end of zeah. Confirm please, I hope I answered your question.

Webwalker 3 is a lighter version of the webwalker and it is also slightly outdated, I will be making updates to it ASAP. Webwalker 1 so far is the best one, if you ever have any suggestions or bugs with any walking paths I will make them flawless via hotfixes, just confirm!

Picklocking - will be added ASAP.

For hellhounds cannoning, start the script, enable all settings you wish (cannon mode), wait until the script asks you which tile you wanna place cannon on, walk manually to your cannon tile, hit the keyboard shortcut for the cannon (it will tell you which button to press, e.g. F1 hotkey) then the script will place your cannon from inventory to the ground, and then walk manually to your desired safespot, hit the F6 hotkey to tell the script to set that tile as safespot, and then let the script do the rest :D

Cycle error has been fixed, it will be included in next version coming up. Apologies for any inconvenience

Rock crabs functionality has also been changed, no more double clicking and/or map clicking when fighting.

Anti-poison - the script will drink any anti-poison potion when it gets the message: 'your potion resistance is running out..' (something along those lines!) :D

Thanks for feedback, suggestions and posts. :D

Edited by Czar

A tutorial is being added for the profile-switching tasked mode (so you change npcs and leveling areas, etc) to link profiles in a chain. Apologies for the delay. I have been working on the official site for the script and once that goes up, the discord will too, along with the highscores (with real prizes) that I have planned from the beginning.

On 11/23/2018 at 7:22 PM, Czar said:

Safespotting - the script will loot item and return back to safespot, when did you want to loot? After X time or something? Or do you want it to loot while in combat or while not in combat, explain please. I need to understand what your intention and expectation is with looting and safespotting, and I will add updates accordingly.

Thank you for the fast answer. ? 

The problem is:

ex 1: if a monster drops a 'loot item', the bot will first pickup my arrows, run back to the safe spot, and then running back and picking up the item. 

ex 2: If a monster drops 2 'loot items', the bot will first pick up 1 item, run back to the safe spot, and then run back and picking up the last 'loot item'. 

(With 'loot item', i mean an item the bot will loot.). 

Conclusion: The bot only picks up 1 item at time, then runs back to safespot, and runs back to pick up another item. 

I want it to pick up all the desired items/loots right after each other, so it doesnt only picks up 1, runs back to safespotting, and running back to pick 1 more etc. 

I have tryed almost all different combination of settings - but maybe i missed something? 

Edited by Osten1
  • Like 1

Activated trials good luck guys :D

As for safespotting, will add extra functionality for looting, perhaps an option to loot multiple items before returning to safespot. Or it will just be the default case.

As for cows and lumbridge: set bank condition to: go to bank when inventory full, and keep bank inventory layout empty, add cowhide to looting tab. It will work perfectly. Otherwise, if you added items to withdraw from bank, please confirm it. Screenshot your setup window settings I will help. :D 

As for script bundle I would love for there to be a way to sell scripts as a deal, I used to do buy 3 get 2 scripts bonus deal but it was supported by the trial system (unlimited trial time) which wasn't allowed :( I will talk to the devs to sort something out. :D

• Heart 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO