Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

[INFO][Bot #1][01/01 02:48:35 AM]: 4 State set (i2s2), ss: withdraw_special_items_id and: 361_24,2444_4, can: false
[INFO][Bot #1][01/01 02:48:35 AM]: >>>>>>> Increment State <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][01/01 02:48:35 AM]: .. : (i2s2)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/01 02:48:35 AM]: closing bank, state finished successfully
[INFO][Bot #1][01/01 02:48:35 AM]: >>>>>>> End <<<<<<<<
[INFO][Bot #1][01/01 02:48:35 AM]: (i2s2) - Closing bank, last state of the inventory finished.
[INFO][Bot #1][01/01 02:48:36 AM]: Added event (Drink Potion action)!

Running bot at experiments, works well without potions but when potions are added (I tried strength potions alone as well as ranging potions alone) it freezes after walking to the bank and withdrawing the potions. In this instance I used 24 tunas and 4 strength potions. Regardless of the area it would always freeze up at the bank. Great script other than this small issue I came across.

Edited by sethmith
  • Like 1

Just bought and tried on Steel dragons. Worked 'okay'  for about 30 mins.

Then it just stops working properly.

• Stops attacking steel dragons (When they become passive I believe- not sure)
  • For some reason tries to pick up a 'Vial'- that was dropped. (Even though I only have visage set as loot)
  • Drinks 2 doses of Extended Anti fire at a time (With Anti fire toggled on)
  • Keeps running into the middle of the fight zone created- ( In attempt to lure the dragon more into the zone. However, it won't move since it can range with fire breath )

Edit*: Running on Mirror Mode / Windows

Edited by fckndan
Mirror Mode btw
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, x mult said:

cezar script suck nowwwwwwwwwwww , the bot click on bag and the magic list then bag then magic list ,,,wtf that:)

please fix it brooooooooooooooo , the bot now out control

@Maldesto Can u please or any other moderator talk with  @Czar about this? the script is in fact not working, it does not even do what it suppouse to, and is buggy as hell i just want to know if he will up date this or is just a waste of my time? i have pm @Czar a lot of times so i suppouse im not so important to tell this guy that his script is a piece of shit atm, and all the updates seems to get it worst, i can belive these to be one of the  expensive scripts on osbot, and it dont work, i test it today and the bugs were so fucked that I felt like banning myself

so I conclude

this is not perfect figther

this is perfect waste of money and time 

thanks

Edited by axldeth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, axldeth said:

@Maldesto Can u please or any other moderator talk with  @Czar about this? the script is in fact not working, it does not even do what it suppouse to, and is buggy as hell i just want to know if he will up date this or is just a waste of my time? i have pm @Czar a lot of times so i suppouse im not so important to tell this guy that his script is a piece of shit atm, and all the updates seems to get it worst, i can belive these to be one of the  expensive scripts on osbot, and it dont work, i test it today and the bugs were so fucked that I felt like banning myself

so I conclude

thanks

Using now at chickens, no problems.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, axldeth said:

so I conclude

thanks

Read the thread, make use of "bug report" template scripters put on their OP of scripts, if not then don't complain about the bugs you are having and just accept them.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO