Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Antifire and extended antifires still arent working every time in BBD plugin :( Plus it still wont go bank when inv is full of loot...

Other than those last two problems, I think the bot is working perfectly. The only times I've needed to intervene is to bank or to drink an extended antifire. So close!

Edited by StoneMighty

16 hours ago, Assassin122 said:

Does this support using potions such as Super att/str etc?

yes

14 hours ago, cammofunk said:

Hey Czar, for sandcrabs can you add the option to select the combat zone? Would help a lot because it always runs away from where I find peace and quiet.

You really don't want those "combat zone" perks in sand crab plugin. Thing is those thing mess up other things, or end up with small bugs or users not being able to use them correctly and spaming thread. Sand crab plugin works pretty good so far if you set it up good.

9 hours ago, lazaro147 said:

Has anyone used sand crabs with this script? How is it

yes, and it's good. 

58 minutes ago, Promo said:

Hello,

I've had a trial of your script , currently still have but it doesnt do what i want it to do. I wanna safe spot but it doesnt walk back to the set tile where i started it.

Have you tried selecting safespot with F10 after starting script? just stand in place you want to safespot, start script, select options, s tart, hit F10. 

It might be F6, can't remember, but it is shown under Paint.

Now if you use it for some NPC and pull's you out of safespot because walks behind "object", then use Smart safespot. But anyways, safespotting as of now is buggy in general.

Edited by guywithlsd

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO