Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Dagannoth banking not supported just yet although I will definitely add it for v198, which bank? I will make the script know how to return there. Setup will be using e.g. cw bank and using games necklace to get there ^^ :D also you forgot to mention which tile :( but it doesnt matter since I need to add dagannoths completely.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Was doing brutal blacks and when my inv got full it just stayed in there killing until it ran out of prayer points and died :feels: Had 5 prayer pots, 4 extended antifires, 2 ranging pots and 3 lobs. Then I tried 8 prayer pots, 4 ext antifires, 4 ranging pots and 4 lobs just to be sure it wouldn't run out of supplies, and after 3 kills it sat next to a dragon and tried to kill it and died from melee. It hasn't had one successful brutal black trip yet.

• Like 1

Did you enable world hop with brutal dragons? Confirm please i made it finish off killing dragons if its currently in combat. Otherwise I will make some changes to the bank condition trigger, update v198.1 coming up today. ^^ :D any other suggestions for the plugin?

As for trials some have cleared up since i am doing 12 hour trials now so refresh scripts.

As for pm's I deeply apologise if I missed any pm I will be going through all of them ASAP. :) 

Have also assigned some work for thr 2nd czar scripter so rest assured that all posts/queries within the last 2 pages will be added to the script. If I missed a post it means the coding part was simple, e.g. the ice cooler on lizards update, the white text on white background fix, the 'sticky npc' button and gui remodelling etc.

I will update this post when the latest update goes live don't worry ^^ :D 

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Did you enable world hop with brutal dragons? Confirm please i made it finish off killing dragons if its currently in combat. Otherwise I will make some changes to the bank condition trigger, update v198.1 coming up today. ^^ :D any other suggestions for the plugin?

As for trials some have cleared up since i am doing 12 hour trials now so refresh scripts.

As for pm's I deeply apologise if I missed any pm I will be going through all of them ASAP. :) 

Have also assigned some work for thr 2nd czar scripter so rest assured that all posts/queries within the last 2 pages will be added to the script. If I missed a post it means the coding part was simple, e.g. the ice cooler on lizards update, the white text on white background fix, the 'sticky npc' button and gui remodelling etc.

I will update this post when the latest update goes live don't worry ^^ :D 

Still havnt recieved my trail?

• Like 1

Hey Czar thanks for the quick Ardougne fix last time, but now I am having problems with killing blue dragons at Taverley Dungeon, it banks at Falador and enters the Taverley dungeon but stops near the entrance.

What is the bug: Stops walking
- How did you make the bug happen: Walking to blue dragons in Taverley dungeon
- Tried client restart: yes
- Normal script or a plugin: normal
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.: special attack (enabled), banking setup (Travel to bank using fally teleport, and walk back to NPC is turned on, withdraw 4 falador tabs, 1 range potions, lobsters), anti-pattern (enabled), move mouse outside of screen (enabled), used web walking 1, 2, 3.

- What is the bug
doesnt bank when pray pots are done
- How did you make the bug happen
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
bank when there are no pray pots
- Tried client restart?
no
- Normal script or a plugin?
brutal black dragon plugin
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

world hop enabled 6 ppl. anti pattern. ranging. 5x lobs 1x extended antifire 1x ranging potion 3x pray pots

i will try again with more pray potions

edit: i tried again and it died i was afk so i dont know how

Edited by cell96

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO