Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Guthans is pending an update I recently had to change the way the entire script works in the last 2 versions that's why :s 

As for brutal black dragons I will add a custom bank trigger option so you can choose when you want to bank, e.g. when out of prayer potions or when out of antifires etc.

As for slayer tower it is not fully support just yet but I am willing to add extra support for it. So the second tower -> canifis bank will be added. Also will add an option called 'Fight nearest (wall) npcs' which will allow the script to fight the real closest npcs not the non-wall closest (right now it measures with walls and obstacles not taken into account). It's a very very easy option.

As for green dragons you must start at the bank with the correct layout and it will then teleport and work as normal. As for banking I will add a quick patch I thought the banking was fixed in last version, my bad :(Banking in the next version will go back to normal. :) 

For brutal dragons, make sure that you ONLY set potions/food in your setup interface inventory loadout menu. If you add misc items such as arrows, the script will NOT work. Please configure the script properly otherwise it will not run at all. The best setup: 5x antifire 5x prayer potion, 5x lobster , if you set those in the inventory loadout it will not bug out. You can modify the quantity as you please.

If you encounter a bug, do not forget to supply a bug report so it can be fixed 100 times faster.

As for rock cakes in NMZ, those are still not added to the nmz plugin but they are on the to-do list. I will add them :) 

I am currently in the process of coding the new update so please stay tuned guys :D Thanks to those of you whom are patient and understanding, I really really appreciate it :) 

• Like 3

Guys check out the stop condition tab, you can make the script stop after slayer task, after time passed (e.g. after 2 hours 20 minutes), etc. ^^ :D

As for death spawn, explain please? I will fix. Are they an npc which spawns alongside the nechyrael npcs? If so just make the script avoid retaliating to npcs which aren't chosen, it is an option in the misc tab :D 

As for chickens, did you set the mouse zoom to far away? I will add extra safety checks so the script will walk to the main area or move the viewport if the script hasn't attacked in a certain period of time (e.g. 1 minute)

I will definitely get the second czarscripter to write up a manual or a documentation for the script so that users can find out which options do what, etc. Since the script has many many features available which aren't explained too well.

Stay tuned guys, just testing out guthans and pray flicking once more before I push. I am still getting a few users which are having problems with GDK which should also be resolved in the upcoming update.

Just don't forget to attach a bug report template otherwise updates will take much much longer since finding the bug takes longer. I usually test with optimal conditions which means the script doesn't bug out when I use it, but some users have other preferences etc. which can alter the script behavior

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Czar said:

Guys check out the stop condition tab, you can make the script stop after slayer task, after time passed (e.g. after 2 hours 20 minutes), etc. ^^ :D

As for death spawn, explain please? I will fix. Are they an npc which spawns alongside the nechyrael npcs? If so just make the script avoid retaliating to npcs which aren't chosen, it is an option in the misc tab :D 

As for chickens, did you set the mouse zoom to far away? I will add extra safety checks so the script will walk to the main area or move the viewport if the script hasn't attacked in a certain period of time (e.g. 1 minute)

I will definitely get the second czarscripter to write up a manual or a documentation for the script so that users can find out which options do what, etc. Since the script has many many features available which aren't explained too well.

Stay tuned guys, just testing out guthans and pray flicking once more before I push. I am still getting a few users which are having problems with GDK which should also be resolved in the upcoming update.

Just don't forget to attach a bug report template otherwise updates will take much much longer since finding the bug takes longer. I usually test with optimal conditions which means the script doesn't bug out when I use it, but some users have other preferences etc. which can alter the script behavior

@Czar

also with abyssal demons the bot looks more botlike because whenever the abyssal demon teleports around you the bot clicks it because it breaks combat.

Edited by swagmeout1
  • Like 2

Oops forgot to mention I found a fix for mac os saving/loading, should be rolled out for the next subversion of the script (#.#version)

As for abyssal demons, what should the script do to those npcs? I can easily add extra support for abyssal demons :)

As for trials, activated gl guys :D 

edit: btw, guthans subversion is live :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, eyyitsconnas said:

@Czar Safespotting is still real buggy too

Like it was mentioned before, tell options / place you use it at. thing is, that stuff like - loot only my target. Smart safespot with caged NPC's etc. can make problems.

But i can't lie, safespotting npc's if they are not caged / behind fence is messy.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO