Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Im trying to use this with just the cannon firing @ caged orges and it loads the cannon between 5 to 10 cannonballs, can you make it so it refills it say between 15 and 25 shots. ohh and whilst i was typing this the cannon broke and the bot did not repair it, is it possible to fix these issues?

Maybe also have a tile you can set to stand on whilst cannoning, i like to stand under the cannon. @Czar

Edited by horhay
Added info
  • Like 1

This script is a lifetime script, so forever, no monthly payments or anything ^^ :D 

As for equipping blowpipe, hmm did you enable specs? The script most likely thinks it's the spec weapon, I will add a quick update to fix it ^^ :D 

As for green dragon and anti-PK, I haven't forgot about this, I am currently preparing an advanced anti-pk system, I will add a core anti-pk system for the time being though, e.g. combat evasion/teleporting and skull evasion (optional). Update coming up ^^ :D 

As for mouse moving outside and the edge/spazz/mouse teleport, don't worry it's just a visual effect, I've already had a few users point this out on my other scripts because they were also worried but it's nothing, just a paint calculation regarding the mouse coordinates, once it reaches less than 0,0 the paint code will get confused and it draws the line away from the actual mouse (since the mouse disappeared). It has 0 effect on anything, purely visual, rest assured ^^ :D 

Will add ensouled npc heads to the profit calculator ASAP.

As for npc and mouse chasing the npc to click, unfortunately this is client :( Although some reputable scripters/developers in the botting world have said that the botting detection system doesn't take into account mouse movements, only clicks. According to them, mouse movements are not technically sent back to the server, only mouse clicks. (Don't quote me on this!) If you are worried about anti-ban, this may also be useful https://osbot.org/forum/topic/45618-preventing-rs-botting-bans

As for the other points regarding stronghold and/or walking, will debug entire stronghold plugin ASAP - stay tuned for the upcoming version. For better client performance try the new dev build client, there's been some improvements there since some users are experiencing lag (other scripts too) and others have noticed improvements :D 

As for brutal black dragons, yes they are supported. I recently added an update for those though, should be live in 186 of the script very soon (less than 24 hours). It was an update in response to user feedback/suggestions ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

For brutal black dragons there is a ready made plugin, I will activate a trial :D

For mac, I think there is a way to use the Fn hotkeys, to setup a fightzone you gotta hit F6 to bring up the tile selector. If there is a problem with the F key for mac I will immediately add support for it in the upcoming update ^^ :D confirm if the hotkey is working please :D 

For the link to buy the script: https://osbot.org/forum/store/cart/?added=644  :D 

For nechyraels and slayer, yep it is in the planned features for this script, I will retest looting for gargoyles though :) 

As for afk, hmm I will most likely add some more customization options too, stay tuned guys :)

Update coming up within a few hours :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO