Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

As for stronghold, I activated the trial for the stronghold script in case the fighter script didn't work, but the fighter stronghold feature is working right now biggrin.png

Must be tough for a scripter with as many and big scripts as yourself to maintain, run, update and bug fix everything for everybody. But alas i've paid $20 for the script so im gonna go ahead and post some issues im having.

1. When using afk mode at sandcrabs, i've come back to the bot so find it running back and forth rapidly between afk tile and a random spot. I'm assuming this is because agression from the crabs is gone and it's trying to run away to get the aggro back but it's bugging sometimes. Someone said "lmao look at this bot" in the chat so that's a bit concerning...

2.  On another f2p alt im trying to level up through security stronghold. Through opening the aio fighter script it doesnt seem to work. Standing in edgeville bank, using trout as food and typing that in to the gui, and selecting flesh crawlers and zombies as npc's to kill, it doenst go anywhere, just stays in the bank. I see you have activated the trial for stornhold security wich have been working alot better. But it's just a trial i guess? 

Anyways, using the stronghold script instead i've been standing in the second floor and choosing the high lvl zombies and flesh crawlers to fight. But it just runs to the lvl 35 flesh crawler room and stands there afk. If i disable script and run back and resume/restart again it still runs to the same room and stands afk. Only when i don't tick any boxes for any npc's to fight does it work, but only on the lvl 35 flesh crawlers..

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Edit: No matter what npc i choose to fight in the 2nd floor of security stronghold it runs to the same room with the flesh crawler -35

Edit 2: I switched to this fighter script instead of the aio stronghold, and went to the exact spot i wanted to train and used fight boundries, it now seems to work properly and also found itself to edge bank. But then when it's supposed to go back i stand afk in the section where you just entered the 2nd floor and then the script stops..

Edited by Nice guy
  • Like 1

Okay will be adding another update (v162):

- Update for world hop, no longer hops when not fighting (no more hopping worlds during banking or walking)

- Added an update for AFK mode for both normal fighting, and plugin fighting (rock/sand crabs)

- Added an update 'wait until bone bury' before attacking next npc

- Added an update for stronghold of security, many bugfixes

Also guys don't forget that:

- Choosing npc by name: script walks to the nearest found npc wherever it may be

- Choosing npc from clicking the button (chooser): script will remember the tile and set it as the fight tile, and will know how to return after banking

So it may be wise (and quicker) to start the script at the chosen npcs, then save the script, and auto-load the settings each time the script is ran - this is particularly useful for npcs which are really far away.

Also guys the last update (v161) is still pending :( The update should be live any moment now just waiting on the update to be registered :D

• Like 1

Okay will be adding another update (v162):

- Update for world hop, no longer hops when not fighting (no more hopping worlds during banking or walking)

- Added an update for AFK mode for both normal fighting, and plugin fighting (rock/sand crabs)

- Added an update 'wait until bone bury' before attacking next npc

- Added an update for stronghold of security, many bugfixes

Also guys don't forget that:

- Choosing npc by name: script walks to the nearest found npc wherever it may be

- Choosing npc from clicking the button (chooser): script will remember the tile and set it as the fight tile, and will know how to return after banking

So it may be wise (and quicker) to start the script at the chosen npcs, then save the script, and auto-load the settings each time the script is ran - this is particularly useful for npcs which are really far away.

Also guys the last update (v161) is still pending sad.png The update should be live any moment now just waiting on the update to be registered biggrin.png

Cheers mate it's really awesome to have a dedicated scripter that seem to care alot about his customers and scripts working properly! :)

• Like 1

Guys the latest version update is still pending so all trials are double-trials :D

For stronghold, until the latest update is available, have you tried starting the script at the chosen npc tile, and adding the npcs from the npc chooser (NOT the npc name button)? That should work with banking too :D

Activated all trials good luck everyone ;)

There are a couple of errors I have found but I don't know if they're specific for me.

The logger says it saves the settings but this happens:

1. After saving the settings as a txt file, parts of the loot option ,task and misc options reset when trying to open the file later.

2. When trying to run the file from the task manager, the level task is still saved, but the loot and misc settings don't work.

So basically, I can't save my whole setup, only the main and bank settings.

• Like 2

There are a couple of errors I have found but I don't know if they're specific for me.

The logger says it saves the settings but this happens:

1. After saving the settings as a txt file, parts of the loot option ,task and misc options reset when trying to open the file later.

2. When trying to run the file from the task manager, the level task is still saved, but the loot and misc settings don't work.

So basically, I can't save my whole setup, only the main and bank settings.

i second this saving profile; when u save profile and reload it, it only loads the npc targetted but not the other settings (banking/task settings)

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO